PDA

View Full Version : Help Forgot Something at Camp Johnson

cajun225
04-29-11, 10:25 PM
I just picked up my son for Camp Johnson this week. They had all marines put all their things into one room and of course my son had to be the one to forget something. He forgot all of his uniforms there. Does anyone know a contact number or a way to get his uniforms. He will need them on the 16th when he reports to camp pendleton. Thanks for any help.

foreverproud
04-30-11, 01:24 AM
Cajun225,

Does your son have access to a computer? If so, all he needs to do is search of "U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Johnson" and he'll find contact information quick enough.

I do not mean to be disrespectful or unhelpful, and I'm sure your son is upset, but it was his mistake and if anything he should be posting and requesting the help of his fellow Marines.

My son has gotten into a couple of pickles ... he had to be the one to get himself out.

As I said no disrespect meant ... just my feelings on cutting the strings ...

usmcdanno
04-30-11, 07:42 PM
how irresponsible

doc h fmf
05-01-11, 08:24 AM
No Disrespect Intended Sir But How In The World Did Your Son Forget Of All Things His Uniforms??????

Good Luck To You

USNAviator
05-01-11, 02:32 PM
I just picked up my son for Camp Johnson this week. They had all marines put all their things into one room and of course my son had to be the one to forget something. He forgot all of his uniforms there. Does anyone know a contact number or a way to get his uniforms. He will need them on the 16th when he reports to camp pendleton. Thanks for any help.

You don't say what he was doing at Camp Johnson but here is a list of contact numbers for the Logistic School

http://www.lejeune.usmc.mil/mccsss/schools/los/los_poc.shtml

And I agree with all here, it's your sons responsibility to have done this not yours

foreverproud
05-01-11, 11:19 PM
Sounds like it would be just as easy for him to pick up the phone and dial 411, get the number, and call the base.

You're right! ... lol .... had to laugh ... seems everything is done on the computer nowadays. I didn't even think of 411. I don't think I've dialed that in ages. :)