PDA

View Full Version : I'm a MARINE

ScarSniper
04-22-11, 03:55 PM
I'm a Marine.

I earned my title today. After being on the Island for 6 months because I was dropped to MRP for a stress fracture in the left tibia. I started 3rd Battallion, Kilo Company, Platoon 3012, Senior Drill Instructor Staff Sergeant Stevens, got to training day 7, before I got got dropped to the Medical Rehabilitation Platoon for 2 months. Motivated, motivated, highly motivated, I just hit the gym everyday and worked out my upper body until my leg was healed enough to clear me back to a training Company.

I picked up with 1st Batallion, Alpha Company, platoon 1030 and became the Guide on the second day. I've been the Guide and proudly wore the brazzard for the entire cycle. Finally, last week saturday, my Senior Drill Instructor, Staff Sergeant Cook presented me with my Eagle Globe and Anchor and I took my place amongst the Few. It feels good and it was a long time coming.

OORAH!! Semper Fi.

PooleeGewarges
04-22-11, 04:29 PM
Man! Thank god you made it! I was also wondering where you were. Congratulations on earning the title. Did you happen to know a Strube or Kujawski by any chance? These Marines also graduated today.

Lisa 23
04-22-11, 05:35 PM
That's a long time to be at MCRD, but glad you had the determination and will, and that everything worked out for you!
Congrats on becoming a United States Marine :usmc:.....and welcome to the Marine Corps family!
Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.
PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to change your status to Marine.

Semper Fi Marine! :iwo:

calebh180
04-23-11, 11:34 AM
great job.. what does that stress fracture feel like? i think may have fractured my right fibula

IHaveEGA843
04-24-11, 05:53 PM
Congrats Marine, you've earned it.

Cam
04-24-11, 09:32 PM
Congrats. My Dad also spent 6 months on the island when he went through years ago. If nothing else you earned your title that much more. Enjoy your leave!