PDA

View Full Version : Invest in a Dog.

Colby Rogers
04-19-11, 08:42 PM
So, last night my dog was out on the front porch and I was laying down watching T.V. in my room. Around 10:00 she started barking so I put on some shorts and went out the front door and as I stepped out a black car sped off down the road. At first I thought maybe the neighbors were arguing (as they have done in the past) and thought one of them had just drove off angry. But today I found out that 17 cars in my neighborhood were broken into last night, and my house and the two to left were untouched. So next time you hear a dog late at night don't just ignore it, unless it's a chihuahua or some carp like that lol.

IHaveEGA843
04-20-11, 05:28 AM
I'd hope someone would steal my ****in car. **** has cost me more money then its even worth. It's currently in the shop now getting a 1600 dollar transmission rebuild done from me just hitting something on the interstate that put a hole in the pan.

Another reason why I'm ready to go to boot so I can park that gas drinking sum of a ***** and save money.

80-90 bucks a week to fill the **** up......Lord knows when I'm gone for those 3 months that will be 3 months I won't have to put gas in it or have something done to it.

Cam
04-20-11, 06:36 AM
I feel your pain. I recently spent $1400 on a trans rebuild myself. It also costs me $85-$100 to fill up lol.

Good to hear your dog did his job, my dog is also a great guard dog haha.

Honcho1010
04-23-11, 06:22 PM
I'd hope someone would steal my ****in car. **** has cost me more money then its even worth. It's currently in the shop now getting a 1600 dollar transmission rebuild done from me just hitting something on the interstate that put a hole in the pan.

Another reason why I'm ready to go to boot so I can park that gas drinking sum of a ***** and save money.

80-90 bucks a week to fill the **** up......Lord knows when I'm gone for those 3 months that will be 3 months I won't have to put gas in it or have something done to it.

lmao i spit out my fruit punch...

IHaveEGA843
04-24-11, 05:40 PM
Its the truth man.....I just got the car back friday after work and I had to run to the bank to cash the check because the shop didn't take checks.

I didn't mind the run but the ****in pain of handing over the majority of my check really hurt me and I'm surprised I didn't break down and cry.

If the DI's did this to me and the constant I wouldn't be able to hack it, I'd probably drop out because it sucks to be NEAR broke and have 2 weeks until your next pay check.

THEN yesterday I had to ay EIGHTY ****IN SEVEN DOLLARS TO FILL UP THE *****.......LORD KNOWS I'LL ENJOY BEING YELLED AT AND RUNNING RATHER THEN GOING TO THE GAS PUMP AND SEEING 40 BUCKS GIVING ME ONLY 10 GAL OF GAS.

COME ON BOOT CAMP.....

Oh yea orig poster.....good dog man....my be for ventin all up in yo thread boss

robbyj
04-24-11, 08:32 PM
Invest in a gun, bet if you fire a shot off next time, even into the sky, they wont think about coming back.:banana:

Colby Rogers
04-26-11, 09:51 PM
Invest in a gun, bet if you fire a shot off next time, even into the sky, they wont think about coming back.:banana:
oh hell yeah that would be much better. but, i dont have the money for a gun and i found the dog under our house so we kept it lol.

USMC Infantry
04-27-11, 01:14 PM
im selling my car before i leave for boot camp. In the 8 months I have had it I have had to replace the brake pads and battery so the sooner I get rid of this piece of junk the better.

DudefromDiego
04-27-11, 06:25 PM
I got a Dalmatian. She is one fierce gal. She loves everybody:), but she can sense who is friendly and who isn't, and those who aren't.... stand by. If she doesn't deal with the agitator, I got a Mossberg 500 with "Department of Defense" engraved on the barrel, so it ain't for sport. You want to break into my house? Go right ahead. But you better be able to run 1000 feet per second...:yes: