PDA

View Full Version : Best Poolee workout equipment ever.

SoonToBe3521
04-10-11, 08:37 PM
About a week ago, maybe two, I invested in a doorway pull up bar. Amazing. I strongly suggest if you don't have one and want to improve your sit ups, flexed arm hang, push ups, pull ups, or tricep dips, get one. My pushups and pull ups are already significantly improving. Just thought I'd share that tidbit :)

PooleeGewarges
04-10-11, 09:16 PM
Good ****. I have a doorway pullup bar too, and sometimes I like to knock out some pull ups once in a while to warm up my back or just practicing my form for a bit. Works wonders. :nerd:

MunkyVsRobot
04-10-11, 10:16 PM
I have one of those and everytime i try doing pull ups i think i am going to break the top of the door frame.

robbyj
04-11-11, 10:12 AM
They come in handy but I don't like them simply because their not as high as a regular pull up bar should be.

holey336
04-12-11, 02:03 AM
a few years ago i did p90x and had a pull up bar since then, after i decided on join the Marines its been one of my most invaluable tools, i dont use it for push ups or dips or crunches ( i do that on my own or with other equipment) but i've gone from 3 sorry a$$ pullups to 16 proper form pullups, and im hoping to get past 20 before i leave, i love my pull up bar, and mine has the wide bar coming off the far edge so i can do wide grip pull ups

IHaveEGA843
04-12-11, 06:50 AM
^^^^I have the P90x pull up bar and its a nice sterdy hunk of metal but it will rub the paint off your door frame.

Your own workout plan and diet>P90x

holey336
04-12-11, 09:32 AM
i dont have a diet at all but yea my Marine style calistenthics workout is way better