PDA

View Full Version : How's this for some freaking moto?

Sadeghian
04-10-11, 06:55 AM
I dropped out of high school and got my GED my junior year of high school. I became an applicant and started Going to PT sessions shortly after... I started PT in February of 2010, After a few PT sessions one of the recruiters told me I was disqualified for having a GED and I needed to get 22 college credits from classes that were 100 level or higher. I enrolled in college for the following quarter but I had to get financial aid which didn't get processed fast enough, so I had to wait two more quarters until it was ready. Coming out of high school I had a .07 GPA and very poor attendance, but coming out of college, I had a 3.87 GPA and both quarters combined, I only missed a few days due to illness. I was going to the PT sessions while going through all this too. So now after 14 long months of being talked down to and treated like crap for being an applicant, I am finally a poolee. I have seen many applicant become poolee's then Marines, including all my childhood friends. I don't get treated that well because one of the recruiters just flat out hates me, but the other ones like to f*** with me a lot. With this all said and done, I am one of the most motivated poolee's there, why? Because I had to bust my ass and take a lot of **** to earn my right as a poolee, and I am that much more prepared for recruit training. So if I could do it after all that bull****, pretty much ANYONE can too, if you have heart and you won't let all the negativity stop you from achieving your goal. When I ship to boot I am going to try and make company honor man as the guide, I know everyone says to try and not stand out because it just means more hell, but I know not only will I be stronger physically, but I will also get stronger mentally. Point being, Keep your head up, Stay motivated, and there is NOTHING that can stop you from getting that Eagle Globe and Anchor.

IHaveEGA843
04-10-11, 06:07 PM
Congrats man......

Just doing the educational portion to get accepted took alot of heart, most people would of said **** it and moved on elsewhere *I assume*.

You'll do good

USMC Infantry
04-11-11, 12:37 PM
when do you ship Finally DEPd?

Sadeghian
04-11-11, 12:48 PM

Sadeghian
04-11-11, 12:49 PM
USMC Infantry... really man... you know you haven't earned the right to that name.

achilles097
04-11-11, 01:49 PM
USMC Infantry... really man... you know you haven't earned the right to that name.

What about when you become a Marine with that screen name? I know he technically hasn't earned that name, but I think you'll be begging the mods to change that name.

Good story by the way.

Sadeghian
04-11-11, 02:09 PM
Ya when he's earned it... that's the key thing I'm sure after he's a Marine and has to change his status he can put that in his request list for the mods

achilles097
04-11-11, 03:25 PM
Ya when he's earned it... that's the key thing I'm sure after he's a Marine and has to change his status he can put that in his request list for the mods

I was actually talking about you lol. I know they change statuses, but I don't know if the Mods can change a screen name. No respect intended at all, I know if I had your screen name I would want to change it after I became a Marine.

Domc
04-11-11, 03:46 PM
good thing there is no way to just create a brand new account...

Sadeghian
04-11-11, 04:46 PM
Yup... I've already put a name request in with the mods

USMC Infantry
04-13-11, 12:56 PM

its a name bro..

Sadeghian
04-28-11, 07:34 PM
A name, us infantry boys have yet to earn.