PDA

View Full Version : I'm deploying

Drill for life
04-08-11, 06:51 PM
Hello Marines I know I haven't been around much but I have some good news, I finally hit the fleet a month ago, I'm with 2nd LAR (light armored reconnaissance) Delta CO, and I'm deploying to Afghanistan at the end of april please kep my battalion and 3rd LAR (the unit we are relieving) in your prayers.

Also how do I change my rank I got promoted to Lance corporal?

USNAviator
04-08-11, 07:04 PM
Congrats on your promotion and God's speed in your deployment. Prayers outbound for you and your unit

Lisa 23
04-08-11, 07:18 PM
Congrats on your promotion....and prayers out to you and your unit.

To change your avatar, click on *My Info*, top left of page, under *My Control Panel*, you'll see "settings & options"....click on "edit my avatar", then click on Lance Corporal, and then click on Save Changes, and you're done!

EA-6BMarine
04-08-11, 07:19 PM
Did they teach you anything about OPSEC.

Phantom Blooper
04-08-11, 07:35 PM
Good to go on the promotion.......

Don't tell anyone else your deploying secret squirrel.....let every rag with the AP and news channels tell everyone where your going and how long you will be gone before you ship......

Too much unemployment don't want too many nosey inquisitive media out of a job.

hbharrison
04-08-11, 09:06 PM
Congrats on the promotiom and you and all will be in my prayers.

SGT7477
04-09-11, 07:18 AM
Congrats on the promotion, our prayers are with you Marines, Semper Fidelis.

Sgt Jim
04-09-11, 07:59 AM
Congrats on picking up the rank and prayers out bound to you and your unit.Semper Fi.

DRB
04-09-11, 09:39 AM
Good luck Marine. May God bless you.

RobinetteJ
04-09-11, 11:51 AM
Congrades on your promotion. All of you are in our prayers and we will continue to pray. Believe in your leaders, listen to what they say, keep an eye on all of your brothers, and you'll be fine. Believe in yourself. And before you know it, you'll be back stateside. Semper Fi Marine!

HOWARDROARK3043
04-09-11, 12:17 PM
OPSEC OPSEC,,,,, <br />
<br />
let me tell the world Im deploying........................................ <br />
<br />
i never tell anybody anything about what i have done or will be doing <br />