PDA

View Full Version : I Remember

wuzenski
04-04-11, 12:17 PM
I lost my son in Afghanistan Jan 11--2010 and wanted to share this song for our Military families that still have love ones in harms way. And also the Gold star families out there that they are being thought about and prayed for daily. Our country has a good way of having us forget that there are wars going on. We need to be diligent in spreading the word to our families that we love and support them and are here for them. We can't forget the sacrifices and the hero's we have protecting us. It takes a lot of courage to join the military now knowing you will go off to war. I served in the Marines as well as my two brothers and my son who paid the ultimate sacrifice. God Bless all of our troops and families. Enjoy the song and share it with others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGNVeC76Puo

Semper Fi
Bill

03Foxtrot
04-04-11, 12:38 PM
Thank you for sharing your grief and your pride in your son.
The song touched me and I did shed a tear for him and for you.
I will remember him as I remember all of our fallen and as I have tried for all these many years, I will pay him the homage he deserves.
He is not forgotten and neither is the sacrifice that you as a parent made.
I will continue to shed my tears also, as the song says and I will pray for him and all the other brave Americans that pay the price for our freedoms that so many Americans take for granted.
Semper Fidelis, Scott

chulaivet1966
04-04-11, 12:48 PM
My sincerest condolences to you, family and friends for the loss of your son.
Respect...

USNAviator
04-04-11, 12:52 PM
Bill

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your son.

Fair winds

Dan

Sterling Mace
04-04-11, 01:21 PM
Bill,
There's no words adequate enough to express how I feel when I hear news like this. Your son made a better world for us all. Just remember that he left this world a better place for his sacrifice. For your sacrifice.

Regards,
Sterling G. Mace

wuzenski
04-04-11, 01:29 PM
Thanks everyone for your condolences. We just have to keep supporting and praying for the troops and there families in harms way and the ones training to go protect our country.

Semper Fi

Bill

doc h fmf
04-04-11, 01:47 PM
BILL I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SON. MAY GODRICHLEY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MAY GOD CRADDLE HIM IN HIS ARMS< YOU AND YOUR SON WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 fmf