04-03-11, 04:46 PM
gah i cant wait!

I said that exact same thing when I watched it

Honcho1010
04-03-11, 05:00 PM
I got nervous and yelled "aye sir!"

Barnett20110425
04-04-11, 01:31 PM
I've got exactly 5 weeks until I ship to MCRD SD.
Can't wait.
Super MOTO to the point of Motardation lol

PooleeGewarges
04-04-11, 03:19 PM
MCMAP!
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASCHO5769#p/u/8/U_oafAgt7Ck

:usmc:

Honcho1010
04-04-11, 04:59 PM
^Dude i watched everything after the 1:50 mark 10 times. Awesome. I'll remember not to try it until i actually learn it tho lol.

MunkyVsRobot
04-04-11, 05:33 PM
MCMAP!
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASCHO5769#p/u/8/U_oafAgt7Ck

:usmc:

Now thats a fsckin moto vid. Ive taken kung fu, kickboxing and some MMa and I got super motard from that video.

PooleeGewarges
04-04-11, 05:52 PM
More MCMAP awesomeness. I am super motivated now. :mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSAtgIMAl8M&feature=channel_video_title

PooleeGewarges
04-04-11, 05:58 PM
And yet my favorite MCMAP vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOunJJm-0vc

AlexJH
04-04-11, 06:43 PM
More MCMAP awesomeness. I am super motivated now. :mad:

bwahahaha

MCslap is a joke dude.

PooleeGewarges
04-05-11, 07:51 AM
bwahahaha

MCslap is a joke dude.

Marines claim that it had worked in the battlefield.

AlexJH
04-05-11, 04:50 PM
What were they fighting, rubber dummies?

Not slamming you dude, but the Marines I know understand that's it's a joke. MCMAP is only useful when you combine it with other martial arts such as Krav Maga, which is what the Corps SHOULD adopt.

Nerd
04-07-11, 11:44 AM
AlexJH, you are the most arrogant, ignorant, retarded Poolee I have ever "known". You are a joke of a poolee, and an idiot who does not know what he's talking about. Go pull the stick out of your ass and then come back to post on leatherneck

I can't wait to earn my green belt in MCMAP. I hear greenbelt is where you actually learn things that can be used, and not the stupid basics you learn at bootcamp

Nerd
04-07-11, 11:45 AM
You know what? Walk up to one of these guys with your scrawny ass and tell one of them that MCMAP is a joke

I would pay thousands of dollars to watch them disembowel you with their bare hands

Honcho1010
04-07-11, 12:46 PM
I dont get this Alex guy. He's ok with me and all but cmon, why are you like that? haha. You don't even seem to want to be a Marine. You always talk down on something in the Marines. Whats the deal?

AlexJH
04-07-11, 10:36 PM
You know what? Walk up to one of these guys with your scrawny ass and tell one of them that MCMAP is a joke

I would pay thousands of dollars to watch them disembowel you with their bare hands

Those guys are instructors.... all they do is MCMAP, like that's their job bro, and it would be safe to say MCMAP isn't the only style their proficient in.

MCMAP for the average Marine is considered a joke, by Marines for a reason. Not enough time is spent learning it, and they're taught basically how to kill a static non-resisting target. LINE was much more effective for teaching the average boot how to handle himself in hand to hand combat.

PooleeGewarges
04-08-11, 07:10 AM
Those guys are instructors.... all they do is MCMAP, like that's their job bro, and it would be safe to say MCMAP isn't the only style their proficient in.

MCMAP for the average Marine is considered a joke, by Marines for a reason. Not enough time is spent learning it, and they're taught basically how to kill a static non-resisting target. LINE was much more effective for teaching the average boot how to handle himself in hand to hand combat.

Just shut your mouth pathetic poolee. Tell that to the Marines who actually used and learned MCMAP during the Iraq War when they had to go hand to hand with insurgents.

AlexJH
04-08-11, 10:46 AM
See, what you don't get is that you I'm just telling you stuff I hear from MARINES. I've heard it from my recruiter, other recruiters, other Marines. I'm not going to argue with you Gewarges.

MCMAP isn't the end all be all of hand to hand combat, so I'm a sh*tbird because I think it's not the coolest thing ever?

AlexJH
04-08-11, 10:54 AM
http://terminallance. com/forum/index.php?topic=2830.0

remove the space between the "." and "com"

Nerd
04-08-11, 11:52 AM
you're an ass hat because you come on here saying "I'm a grunt! I'm cooler than all you fags with non-grunt contracts! and MCslap sucks, because my recruiter told me so! And by the way, you're all idiots!"

That's pretty much a summery of every single post you've ever made on this website, kid. That's why everyone here hates you

MunkyVsRobot
04-08-11, 12:02 PM
you're an ass hat because you come on here saying "I'm a grunt! I'm cooler than all you fags with non-grunt contracts! and MCslap sucks, because my recruiter told me so! And by the way, you're all idiots!"

That's pretty much a summery of every single post you've ever made on this website, kid. That's why everyone here hates you

Are you *******s going to turn every thread on this section into a ****ing match? This song is seriously getting played out.

Also i dont think hes ever once said hes a grunt and I am cooler than you mainly because if you read any of his posts hes stated before he respects grunts and that he is going Intel.

Nerd
04-08-11, 01:50 PM
Are you *******s going to turn every thread on this section into a ****ing match? This song is seriously getting played out.

Also i dont think hes ever once said hes a grunt and I am cooler than you mainly because if you read any of his posts hes stated before he respects grunts and that he is going Intel.

I can't quote it because the thread he started got deleted. But in that thread he specifically said "we sacrifice more than other MOS's"

He said we. And as he said we, he was refering to infantry Marines.

He is a troll, and a nuisance

PooleeGewarges
04-08-11, 01:59 PM
I can not make threads anymore without AlexJh infecting it. :sick:

PooleeGewarges
04-08-11, 02:02 PM

It is not his fault that all AlexJH does is run his mouth and act like he is superior amongst other poolees. Most of his posts display negativity towards some other poolee, so like I said he contributes nothing in this forum.

achilles097
04-08-11, 02:14 PM
This is getting old fast. If you guys have a problem take it to PM's. NOBODY is "contributing" anything by stroking their egos by proving how macho they are by calling out each other on an online forum. Man up and take the false bravado elsewhere, it's getting on my last nerves. Nobody is tough on the internet.

PooleeGewarges
04-08-11, 08:41 PM
This is getting old fast. If you guys have a problem take it to PM's. NOBODY is "contributing" anything by stroking their egos by proving how macho they are by calling out each other on an online forum. Man up and take the false bravado elsewhere, it's getting on my last nerves. Nobody is tough on the internet.

How is that trying to be tough on the internet? Sending a PM will do nothing, just have alexJH banned from this forum, problem solved. It is not like I am saying "I will beat you up in real life" or stuff like that, now that is trying to act tough.

AlexJH
04-08-11, 11:21 PM
I can't quote it because the thread he started got deleted. But in that thread he specifically said "we sacrifice more than other MOS's"

He said we. And as he said we, he was refering to infantry Marines.

He is a troll, and a nuisance

gawd, can we go over this again, I was quoting a grunt. Hence the quotation marks that were ignored.

Not agreeing with you doesn't make me a troll, it just means I don't agree with you. If you don't like my brand of humor then you can smash your keyboard at me all you want, IDGAF. Gewarges was all butthurt because I posted "25x12.5" in the "how big is your pool" thread. I didn't know joking around and shooting the sh*t wasn't allowed in Gewarge's poolee hall.

and yes, I interact with your so called "demotivated" Marines online, I pick up things they say, their thoughts, etc. In my opinion it's better to have a realistic idea of what you're getting into than not..

PooleeGewarges
04-09-11, 07:38 AM
gawd, can we go over this again, I was quoting a grunt. Hence the quotation marks that were ignored.

Not agreeing with you doesn't make me a troll, it just means I don't agree with you. If you don't like my brand of humor then you can smash your keyboard at me all you want, IDGAF. Gewarges was all butthurt because I posted "25x12.5" in the "how big is your pool" thread. I didn't know joking around and shooting the sh*t wasn't allowed in Gewarge's poolee hall.

and yes, I interact with your so called "demotivated" Marines online, I pick up things they say, their thoughts, etc. In my opinion it's better to have a realistic idea of what you're getting into than not..

? No, I wasn't butthurt. I was relaxed when I posted that, I was just stating that your a moron. Most people on here already kno that anyways. This proves that you are purposely trying to **** people off to make yourself feel better, All this, "Art thou mad brother?" and **** is funny to me.

Anyways, you have no idea what your getting into, and neither do we. End of story.

achilles097
04-09-11, 10:07 AM
I don't think he's a moron. Alex posted an opinion from another Marine about MCMAP, then everyone raises their arms screaming bloody murder. Then somebody cannot figure out that he misquoted somebody else, bloody murder yet again. I am so technically inept myself, I have trouble figuring out how to use my blackberry to take a picture, let alone misquote another forum. Then another poolee likes to say his recruiter told him he's the "prodigal poolee" or "born a Marine" and therefore is publicly and summarily placing himself above other people.....okay how are you supposed to react/agree when the majority around here is saying we are all equally worthless/the same? That is a contradiction. I don't agree with everything that's posted around here, but it takes a good sense of humor and thick skin to just let things fly and go with the flow. There's no point in being serious all the time.

I myself sometimes post stuff that is taken the wrong way or I look back and I am like, "wow I was a dumbass back then"... Also, people post stuff and sometimes that won't make sense to another person...everybody's opinions are subjective and relative to them...nobody is going to agree with each other all the time...That's not Sidmund Freud psychology, it's common sense.

I say PM's because these threads are quickly becoming open season for a pizzing match. If you don't agree with him, take it to PM's. Why subject everybody to an opinion quite frankly nobody else wants to hear? Side-tracking a thread to let a personal opinion about somebody else isn't ballsy or proving a point, it's flat out annoying...which is also why I won't post again in this same thread even if someone was replying to me because all I would be doing is reiterating myself.

Leave the banning to the moderators, they have good judgment.