PDA

View Full Version : Approaching a Marine gate guard...

Burke7051
04-03-11, 02:18 AM
Two dipstick Airmen were driving across country on leave. They come to a Marine Corps base and decide to visit. They approach the gate and the Marine Guard walks up to the driver's window, and taps on it with his nightstick.
The Zoomie rolls down the window, and the Marine smacks him in the head with the stick.
So the Zoomie says, Why'd you do that?
The Marine says, You're on a United States Marine Corps Base, son.
When I come up to your car, you'll have your ID card ready.
The Zoomie says, I'm sorry, We're in the Air Force, and we didn't know.
The Marine examines the I.D. card and gives it back to the driver.
The Marine walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The other Zoomie rolls his window down, and the Marine smacks him with the nightstick.
The Zoomie says, What'd you do that for?
The Marine says, Just making your wishes come true.
The Zoomie says, Huh?
The Marine says, I know that as soon as you pull away you're gonna say, 'I wish that Jarhead would've tried that sh*t with me!'

tracs1833
04-03-11, 02:23 AM
Two dipstick Airmen were driving across country on leave. They come to a Marine Corps base and decide to visit. They approach the gate and the Marine Guard walks up to the driver's window, and taps on it with his nightstick.
The Zoomie rolls down the window, and the Marine smacks him in the head with the stick.
The Marine walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The other Zoomie rolls his window down, and the Marine smacks him with the nightstick.
The Zoomie says, Huh?
The Marine says, I know that as soon as you pull away you're gonna say, 'I wish that Jarhead would've tried that sh*t with me!'
ROFLMAO!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

hbharrison
04-03-11, 03:00 AM
Now thats funny there!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::banana:

tripledog
04-03-11, 05:27 AM
Sad but true !!!

USNAviator
04-03-11, 07:01 AM
Good one

Good story Burke. Sound familiar Dave? :banana:

SGT7477
04-03-11, 08:53 AM
I just cannot escape my 3 years USAF JAG service, TWELVE YEARS after I got out of the USMC. They just never forget. LOL
That's your soft side,lol,Semper Fidelis.:D

SGT7477
04-03-11, 08:54 AM
The Zoomie says, Huh?
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, Semper Fidelis.

advanced
04-03-11, 10:38 AM
When I was a Marine Corps gate guard, that's how we did it. I'm sure glad Dave didn't come to my gate after he betrayed us, I mean went into the AF. I would have hated to have had to "explain" things to him.

Burke7051
04-03-11, 01:31 PM
:D :thumbup: Haha Glad you liked it guys.

Hawk7051
04-03-11, 04:45 PM
Crap.

joseywales
04-03-11, 05:07 PM
Need a sense of humor to enjoy it

Hawk7051
04-03-11, 05:19 PM
Need a sense of humor to enjoy it

The crap comment was: My Marine side was :thumbup: since I am in the AF now, it is like :thumbdown but some airmen are about as smart as a bbq grill. So :thumbup:

Tennessee Top
04-03-11, 09:47 PM
:thumbup:

Wood5831
04-09-11, 08:43 PM
Ha ha ha. I love it.