PDA

View Full Version : Virus Warning

USNAviator
03-30-11, 11:37 AM
WARNING

For anyone using Hotmail or MSN Messenger. There is a hijack virus that is going around. You may get an email stating that so and so has deleted you from their contact list. DO NOT OPEN this link, it will hijack all your contacts and send the same email to them. This happened to a member on here and now this person has to send out warning emails to all her contacts

This email may or may not reside in your junk folder, just don't open it

Burke7051
03-30-11, 11:48 AM
Yeah I keep getting these in my email for some reason. They are saying they are from a certain member of this website. Name no names lol. I know they wouldn't do that though, so obviously someone hacked someone's account. I just deleted them all and marked them as SPAM.

USNAviator
03-30-11, 11:51 AM
Yeah I keep getting these in my email for some reason. They are saying they are from a certain member of this website. Name no names lol. I know they wouldn't do that though, so obviously someone hacked someone's account. I just deleted them all and marked them as SPAM.

Cpl sending you a PM and you did the right thing

Burke7051
03-30-11, 11:59 AM
Cpl sending you a PM and you did the right thing

Got it, reply is inbound sir...

BauerBrat
03-30-11, 12:19 PM
Thank you Commander, I got one of those last week but I just deleted it. I've been burnt lots of times in the past

elliscraig12
03-30-11, 12:28 PM
I never open anything, unless it's from a trusted site. Or Nigeria lol