PDA

View Full Version : Illegals

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:07 PM
Seen a bunch of threads about illegals, but you can't convince me it ain't good for this country to have the diversity you get when you get people from other countries coming in. Irish did it, Italians did it, they were none to popular at the time, neither.
I say open up the borders a bit more. What harm can it do.

wildwoman73
03-23-11, 03:09 PM
Seriously?

BauerBrat
03-23-11, 03:14 PM
Seen a bunch of threads about illegals, but you can't convince me it ain't good for this country to have the diversity you get when you get people from other countries coming in. Irish did it, Italians did it, they were none to popular at the time, neither.

The people you mentioned, for the most part, all came here legally. You want to open up our borders and just let 'em walk in? What the hell is wrong with you?

USNAviator
03-23-11, 03:21 PM

Diversity yes but let's do legally. Both my parents were immigrants. They went through the process, waited their turn and finally became legal US Citizens. What you propose is so hard wired to faulty logic it begs me to ask why do think this is such a good idea??????

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:22 PM
well, its not that its a good idea, its more like its not a bad idea, if that makes any sensse

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:24 PM
we can let em go through the process too. But theres plenty of jobs Americans dont want anyway, why not just give those to the illegals, make them legal that way

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:27 PM
Its like drugs, marijuana, we cant control them, whats the next thing we always do, we always make them legal. same thing with this uncontrollable influx

USNAviator
03-23-11, 03:28 PM
we can let em go through the process too. But theres plenty of jobs Americans dont want anyway, why not just give those to the illegals, make them legal that way

Huh??? You give an illegal a job and that makes him legal??? Sure next time I see Jose hanging around the garden center looking for work, I'll have him cut my lawn. Does that make him legal??

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:30 PM
well, yes and no. Yes, he is still illegally, as far as the law goes, but to you, he is legal, as you employed him and dont want to get in trouble. You give him a job, you're doing him and everyone else a favor, your lawn's getting cut, aint it? We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things

BauerBrat
03-23-11, 03:40 PM
well, yes and no. Yes, he is still illegally, as far as the law goes, but to you, he is legal, as you employed him and dont want to get in trouble. You give him a job, you're doing him and everyone else a favor, your lawn's getting cut, aint it? We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things

Did you take a stupid pill this morning?

" We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things"

According to you we have it both ways. So what happens to all these people when all the lawns are cut, all the menial jobs are filled? Do we support them???

PJones64
03-23-11, 03:46 PM
The ones who do well, we let them stay, the ones who cant hack it, they go bck where they came from in other words they earn their way in, no handouts, no welfare checks. This would be only for working people, those who dont can hit the road again

Marine1011
03-23-11, 03:51 PM
Tell you one thing, it ain't going to work. If they come in legally, fine, but if not, sayonara, or adios or whatever. But he has a point, say they was to prove themselves, that they could work and hold down a job and not get on welfare? Who's to say they shouldn't stay around and become citizens sometime if they chose? I can see both sides of the coin, but just telling them they cannot come in this country, we all came from immigrant stock at one time or another

Mongoose
03-23-11, 04:04 PM
I can say one thing Mr. Jones. Im sure as hell glad your not a Lawyer, cause you dont know doddlie shet about the law. They are here illegally.

Mongoose
03-23-11, 04:10 PM
Tell you one thing, it ain't going to work. If they come in legally, fine, but if not, sayonara, or adios or whatever. But he has a point, say they was to prove themselves, that they could work and hold down a job and not get on welfare? Who's to say they shouldn't stay around and become citizens sometime if they chose? I can see both sides of the coin, but just telling them they cannot come in this country, we all came from immigrant stock at one time or another
Where do you draw the line my friend. Next your stupid azz will say, let terrorists come. As long as they can hold down a job and stay off welfare. And promise not to carry out a terrorists act as long we keep them employed.

BauerBrat
03-23-11, 04:16 PM
The ones who do well, we let them stay, the ones who cant hack it, they go bck where they came from in other words they earn their way in, no handouts, no welfare checks. This would be only for working people, those who dont can hit the road again

And how do you keep track of all these people you let in?? You think they are going to tell the Feds where they are, what they are doing? Like hell, once in you'll never get rid of them. We might as well tell our Border Patrol officers to go home becuse we're going to need the money we pay them to keep all these Juan and Juanita's fed and housed

Dumb a$$ idea

PJones64
03-23-11, 04:34 PM
Well we keep track of them same as we do now, only a little bit better.

iamspartacus
03-23-11, 04:53 PM

How do we keep track of them now?

The problem with people coming into this country illegally is we don't know who they are. Are they murderers? Are they rapists? We don't know. I'm all for immigrants coming into our country legally, so long as we know they aren't a menace to society. I'm not saying all or even any illegal immigrants are. I'm just saying they could be and we have no idea.

As for the whole "doing jobs Americans don't want", maybe that's the key to lowering our unemployment rate. If illegal immigrants are deported and those jobs are vacant either A. someone is going to fill them i.e. Americans or B. We're going to let these jobs fall to the wayside until we can't ignore them anymore and then they will get filled... by Americans. This is the most ridiculous argument for allowing illegal immigrants to stay. You're essentially saying that Americans are lazy, and you don't mind that they are being supported by the government when they could be doing these jobs and support themselves.

wildwoman73
03-23-11, 06:02 PM
Sounds like a great idea. Why don't we just let them come on over and sign up under the two year unemployment plan. Hell...I don't have anything to spend my spare money on. Tax me. :)

wildwoman73
03-23-11, 06:05 PM
Sounds like the current administration. Lotsa super good ideas. Just nada plan hahaha. Groovy huh?

Mongoose
03-23-11, 06:13 PM
Its fairly obvious that your old azz dont know a damn thing about this problem. And even less about how to get a hold on it. Ive heard some far comments on this subject in the past. But you have come up with the stupidest explanation on how to solve it, Ive ever heard. Are you on some kind of meds?

The DUKE
03-23-11, 06:45 PM
Yeah baby, 13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms

By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published March 22, 2011
| FoxNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/static/all/img/vp-overlay.pnghttp://video.foxnews.com/thumbnails/032311/640/360/wlj_illegals_FNC_032311_10-42.jpg (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-marine-uniforms/#)

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.
The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.
After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle's occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name "Perez."
"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.
The van used in the smuggling attempt, according to California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center, was a privately owned vehicle registered out of Yucca Valley, Calif., and was bearing stolen government plates that had been defaced. The center digit -- 0 -- was altered to read as an 8. Further research through multiple government agencies determined that the plate belonged to a one-ton cargo van registered to the U.S. Marine Corps (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/marine-corps.htm#r_src=ramp).
http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/U.S./190/107/fakemarines640.jpg
Clad in U.S. Marine uniforms, the illegal immigrants were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., according to a March 15 report by California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center.

The military referred inquiries back to Customs and Border Protection.
The van entered into the United States via Mexicali, Mexico, and proceeded to Calexico, Calif., where the U.S. Marine uniforms were donned, according to Homeland Security Today.
The Campo Border Station was constructed in June 2008 and is located roughly 28 miles east of San Diego Sector Headquarters in rural East San Diego County. It is responsible for securing approximately 13.1 linear miles of the U.S.-Mexico border and 417 square miles of surrounding territory. An estimated 7,000 vehicles pass through its two checkpoints daily, according to its website.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-marine-uniforms/#ixzz1HTAHgG9q

The DUKE
03-23-11, 06:47 PM
Yeah baby,

We need them like a hole int he head, you betcha for sure.

13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms

By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published March 22, 2011
| FoxNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/static/all/img/vp-overlay.pnghttp://video.foxnews.com/thumbnails/032311/640/360/wlj_illegals_FNC_032311_10-42.jpg (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-marine-uniforms/#)

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.
The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.
After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle's occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name "Perez."
"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.
The van used in the smuggling attempt, according to California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center, was a privately owned vehicle registered out of Yucca Valley, Calif., and was bearing stolen government plates that had been defaced. The center digit -- 0 -- was altered to read as an 8. Further research through multiple government agencies determined that the plate belonged to a one-ton cargo van registered to the U.S. Marine Corps (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/marine-corps.htm#r_src=ramp).
http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/U.S./190/107/fakemarines640.jpg
Clad in U.S. Marine uniforms, the illegal immigrants were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., according to a March 15 report by California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center.

The military referred inquiries back to Customs and Border Protection.
The van entered into the United States via Mexicali, Mexico, and proceeded to Calexico, Calif., where the U.S. Marine uniforms were donned, according to Homeland Security Today.
The Campo Border Station was constructed in June 2008 and is located roughly 28 miles east of San Diego Sector Headquarters in rural East San Diego County. It is responsible for securing approximately 13.1 linear miles of the U.S.-Mexico border and 417 square miles of surrounding territory. An estimated 7,000 vehicles pass through its two checkpoints daily, according to its website.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immigrants-apprehended-marine-uniforms/#ixzz1HTAHgG9q

USNAviator
03-23-11, 07:04 PM
Real smart, to all have the same last name. I guess they figured the Border Patrol would think they all went in under the buddy plan.

Dave you can't swing a dead chihuahau and not hit someone in the head with the last name of Perez in Mexico or CA or AZ or NM or TX

Carpshooter
03-23-11, 07:18 PM

I hope you aren't going to claim to be a Democrat , cause that will force me into the Republican's corner , real fast !

You are wrong , but you are free to say that , let what you write here happen and that being free may be gone ! :evilgrin:

USNAviator
03-23-11, 07:19 PM
I know, Dan, but ALL of them named Perez??

Family reunion? But I digress what happened to the OP and his wacky ideas on immigration? What planet dropped him off here?

USNAviator
03-23-11, 07:23 PM
Not Earth, that's for sure.

I think he's from Canada, hi Misty!!!!