PDA

View Full Version : Illegals in Marine uniforms

USNAviator
03-22-11, 07:44 PM
These are the ones they caught and what were they doing in uniforms of any type? Most illegals simply cross in their own clothes

Border Patrol: Arrested men wore Corps uniforms

<input id="url" value="http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2011/03/ap-marine-border-patrol-marine-uniforms-032211/" type="hidden">SAN DIEGO — Border Patrol agents in San Diego on Tuesday said they caught 13 illegal immigrants clad in U.S. Marine uniforms.

Agency spokesman Michael Jimenez said that agents found the group March 14 after approaching a suspicious parked van with altered U.S. license plates. It’s not known where the group obtained the uniforms, Jimenez said.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is handling the investigation. Navy investigators referred calls to Washington, D.C., and no officials could be reached for comment late Tuesday.

Jimenez said two U.S. citizens who were with the immigrants were arrested on suspicion of alien smuggling. Three of the illegal immigrants are being held in federal custody as witnesses and the others have been returned to Mexico, their country of origin, Jimenez said.

TheReservist
03-22-11, 08:46 PM
It's probably more to do with you know, concealment.

UTexCody
03-22-11, 09:18 PM
These are the ones they caught and what were they doing in uniforms of any type? Most illegals simply cross in their own clothes

Border Patrol: Arrested men wore Corps uniforms

<input id="url" value="http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2011/03/ap-marine-border-patrol-marine-uniforms-032211/" type="hidden">SAN DIEGO — Border Patrol agents in San Diego on Tuesday said they caught 13 illegal immigrants clad in U.S. Marine uniforms.

Agency spokesman Michael Jimenez said that agents found the group March 14 after approaching a suspicious parked van with altered U.S. license plates. It’s not known where the group obtained the uniforms, Jimenez said.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is handling the investigation. Navy investigators referred calls to Washington, D.C., and no officials could be reached for comment late Tuesday.

Jimenez said two U.S. citizens who were with the immigrants were arrested on suspicion of alien smuggling. Three of the illegal immigrants are being held in federal custody as witnesses and the others have been returned to Mexico, their country of origin, Jimenez said.

Just another reason why we need to build a very tall concrete wall along the entire length of the border with our neighbor to the South all the way from San Diego to Brownsville. Oh, and we should add barbed wire to the top of it too. This is absolutely unacceptable that this incident has happened. If illegals can obtain uniforms, how easy does this make it for a terrorist to get a hold of them as well?

Amtracker1833
03-22-11, 09:25 PM
Just another reason why we need to build a very tall concrete wall along the entire length of the border with our neighbor to the South all the way from San Diego to Brownsville. Oh, and we should add barbed wire to the top of it too. This is absolutely unacceptable that this incident has happened. If illegals can obtain uniforms, how easy does this make it for a terrorist to get a hold of them as well?

I Completely Agree with that, i'm from Texas also, at least 25 Feet High.

UTexCody
03-22-11, 09:26 PM

:thumbup::marine:

UTexCody
03-22-11, 09:35 PM
Or another solution to the border problem.... just simply build a giant Wal-Mart the entire length of the Border with the entrances and exits on the Mexican side, and no way of escaping into "El Norte". That way all their needs are met without having to go to the US haha.

SgtHMH
03-22-11, 09:51 PM
All you got to do to buy uniforms is go on the internet, surplus store, someone buy them and bring them down across border. then go to barber shop and reg hair cut. Marine Guide Books all over SD area and read up on uniform regs. If they could figure out how to make or forge a ID card and other IDs to go with it, this could get pretty bad. There are so many military surplus stores down in the SD area they don't care who they sale to or why.

WXSgt
03-22-11, 11:54 PM
border patrol wouldnt wave them in because why in hell would we be in mexico in uniform. hell even on libo we are NOT allowed in mexico border patrol suspecting Marines will stop and detain Marines and call their command. these guys had no id so therefore were illegal

bballbrad22
03-23-11, 12:10 AM
I read about this earlier. In the article, it says that all 13 of them had the name "Perez" on their cammies...I'm thinking maybe a garbage Marine provided them with his.

tripledog
03-23-11, 03:32 AM
The van was stolen off a Marine base, and I suspect the owner is very short of uniforms now !

Quinbo
03-23-11, 03:43 AM
The folks working on that fence don't speak a lik of english and their clothes were last washed in the Rio Grande.

m14ed
03-23-11, 05:19 AM
What ever happened to the idea that was popular right after "Hurricane Katrina",
of digging a MOAT between the border of the USA and Mexico. Use the dirt from that moat into filling the hole that New Orleans sits in, and then use some of the dis-placed alligators to help patrol the moat ????

rktect3j
03-23-11, 07:13 AM
I think there is a water issue.

Otherwise I like it.

Still want a wall though.

Ed Palmer
03-23-11, 07:22 AM
border patrol wouldnt wave them in because why in hell would we be in mexico in uniform. hell even on libo we are NOT allowed in mexico border patrol suspecting Marines will stop and detain Marines and call their command. these guys had no id so therefore were illegal

Here is what you didnt read.

Why would they be in camouflage uniforms?
The immigrants all had Marine-style haircuts and the name tag "Perez" on their camouflage uniforms, U.S. Marine Corps officials told the Los Angeles Times.

WXSgt
03-23-11, 07:32 AM
Here is what you didnt read.

Why would they be in camouflage uniforms?
The immigrants all had Marine-style haircuts and the name tag "Perez" on their camouflage uniforms, U.S. Marine Corps officials told the Los Angeles Times.

Ok reread my post because obviously you didnt read it!

I said about border patrol not waving them in because WE DONT GO INTO MEXICO IN CAMMIES!!! Ive seen the picture on the news and all im just saying it was a fvcking stupid plan because border patrol detains Marines BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO MEXICO!!!

EGTSpec
03-23-11, 07:59 AM
Just a thought, Haven't seen the picture but, Don't official Marine cammies have the EGA embedded in them? Were these official Marine Cammies or just military cammies with Marine emblems ironed on the pockets like we had when I was in?

EGTSpec
03-23-11, 08:03 AM
Found the news article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369077/Border-agents-catch-13-illegal-immigrants-wearing-marine-uniforms-embroidered-Perez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

WXSgt
03-23-11, 08:04 AM
they were the new digis do not know if they had the EGA's embedded as real ones do or were digi knockoffs

WXSgt
03-23-11, 09:16 AM
http://www.wishtv.com/dpps/military/Illegal-immigrants-in-US-Marine-uniforms-arrested_3753885

http://www.10news.com/news/27286446/detail.html

ok i went off on a tangent and was wrong they were in country and got stopped at a border patrol checkpoint and could not produce ID's. but also notice that the local ones say nothing about all name tapes being perez

AAV Crewchief
03-23-11, 11:44 AM
They had better do something like a wall, what they're doing now is not working, just getting worse by the day. There is no way to stop people without a wall.

A wall that is pulled back 100 yards into American territory so that we can MINE the area in front of it on our own soil and let the haters hate!!!

EGTSpec
03-23-11, 11:50 AM
Open the borders, invite em all up here. Once they all get here, we'll pack all our chit, factories, stores, etc etc and move it down there. :D

yellowwing
03-23-11, 01:28 PM
Even in civilian clothes, years later, one Marine can sense another Marine. I hear that a good number of Border Patrol are Marine Veterans. Putting on phoney uniforms does not work!

But they will keep trying, as they have for thousands of years. No economically successful country has been able to keep out extra-migrants. Ever.

How much money do you want to pour into a problem that has never been solved in all of human history? $1 billion? $999 billion? Is it wise to totally bankrupt a country in a failed effort to keep people out?

OLE SARG
03-23-11, 01:56 PM
The "problem" will never be solved as long as we have phoneyazz, self-serving turds who call themselves "politicians" worried more about votes than national security. We have the ways and means to halt this assault on our homeland but God forbid we step on some illegal's rights. As far as I am concerned, an illegal has NO RIGHTS in our country!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

EGTSpec
03-23-11, 02:08 PM
The "problem" will never be solved as long as we have phoneyazz, self-serving turds who call themselves "politicians" worried more about votes than national security. We have the ways and means to halt this assault on our homeland but God forbid we step on some illegal's rights. As far as I am concerned, an illegal has NO RIGHTS in our country!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,I'd never make it as a politician. I can't talk out the side of my mouth like they do. If it ain't libtards relaxing voter qualification laws, and allowing anchor babies, it's looking the other way at the border. I personally, years ago, witnessed Mexicans in Del Rio, Tx riding the bus across the border into the US to pick up and cash welfare checks. I imagine it still goes on. They pay rent to a vacant lot owner (<< probably Mexican heritage) on a vacant lot to get an address, rent a P.O. box, then apply for welfare, and live in Mexico.

Mongoose
03-23-11, 04:25 PM
I agree with my Texas brothers. Only let us old Marine farts from Nam, guard this side of the wall. They dont have to pay us. Just keep us supplied with cold beer and Bar BQ. And a dry cot to rest on. We will take care of the rest.

USNAviator
03-23-11, 07:35 PM
I agree with my Texas brothers. Only let us old Marine farts from Nam, guard this side of the wall. They dont have to pay us. Just keep us supplied with cold beer and Bar BQ. And a dry cot to rest on. We will take care of the rest.

Billy after talking with you and Russ and Larry and Wyoming and a few others including Tony, I have no doubt you would get the job done

Wait a few years till I retire, I'd be honored to join you. You could probably use some eyes in the sky

Amtracker1833
03-23-11, 08:33 PM
A wall that is pulled back 100 yards into American territory so that we can MINE the area in front of it on our own soil and let the haters hate!!!

That is PERFECT!

Wrench3516
03-23-11, 10:56 PM
:evilgrin:
Feds: Former Marines caught uniformed illegals

Posted : Wednesday Mar 23, 2011 19:41:20 EDT
<FORM id=hidden>SAN DIEGO — At first glance, the white van seemed full of clean-cut Marines in uniform — not necessarily an unusual sight near the Border Patrol’s desert checkpoint along Interstate 8 in eastern San Diego County. But a plainclothes Border Patrol agent who had served in the Marine Corps wasn’t fooled — especially when the driver didn’t know the birthday of the Marine Corps — something every Marine is taught.</FORM>
Another agent later noticed that passenger Jose Guadalupe Ceja Jr., a suspected smuggler, didn’t seem to understand English, and he and the driver both had nametags reading “Lopez.”

A closer look revealed 13 of the people were actually illegal Mexican immigrants and two were suspected U.S. smugglers trying to make it through the checkpoint in camouflage fatigues.
(Complete Article) http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2011/03/ap-marine-former-marines-caught-uniformed-illegals-032311/

Sgt Leprechaun
03-23-11, 11:36 PM
They should have been immediately shot for attempted incursion into the country. All this touchy feely crap gets us exactly NOwhere.