PDA

View Full Version : Navy Federal Employee here...

DrEggman789
03-17-11, 01:15 PM
Hey all,

I wanted to post this in the Poolee Hall, but it's restricted so here works fine too, I suppose.

I work at Navy Federal Credit Union on Parris Island, and my sole job is helping recruits with their financial needs while they are in boot. I wanted to give poolees (or their families) an oppourtunity to ask any questions regarding a recruit's pay, accounts, or any other issues that may come up during boot.

It's important to note that new recruits coming aboard Parris Island pick between two financial insitutions. Navy Federal Credit Union or Fort Sill National Bank. Any answers I give apply only to Navy Federal policies, and I know a little about FSNB, so I can answer some questions about some of their policies, but only in a factual nature. I cannot tell you my opinions between us vs. them. Ask current Marines for that info. :)

Also, if you come onto Parris Island, let me know if you see me, which if you pick Navy Federal, you will see me on Training Day 6. I'm 20 year old white guy with short brown hair in a suit. : )

Signed,
Jake