PDA

View Full Version : School project need videos

Darklordit
03-11-11, 08:31 PM
Good evening Marines
I was wondering if anyone had any videos they wouldnt mind me sharing to a class. The videos could be about anything.

P.S I'm not sure where I should if posted this.

Covey_Rider
03-12-11, 03:28 AM
My suggestion would be to go to youtube. Plenty of stuff on there. Not sure what you're wanting to show though.

advanced
03-13-11, 08:26 AM
I've got a real good video of myself and this girl I know, I mean it's graphic and........

Ray Merrell
03-13-11, 08:47 AM
If you are interested in WW II videos "The Canteen Spirit" is a great story about the North Platte Canteen that served over six millon service men during WW II, donating food, drinks, smiles and hugs. Using their gas rationed stamps to drive to the Canteen and their ration stamps to donate and prepare food. Canteen workers were from 125 towns and several states.

It is a great story of ordinary people doing extra ordinary deeds, from December 1941 'til april 1946.

Service men/Women in the film who had visited the Canteen:
Vincent Anderson, Marine, Jean Cashier, Coast Guard, Ray Merrell, Marine, Tony William, Army Air Corps and John Zgud, Army Air Corps.

Tape or DVD of "The Canteen Spirit" may be ordered from Netflix.
I also have an interview of a Marine Raider, that is very good
I could get a DVD copy made if interested.

Gung Ho,

Ray

Darklordit
03-13-11, 11:13 AM
I also have an interview of a Marine Raider, that is very good
I could get a DVD copy made if interested.

Gung Ho,

Ray
ya i could use that interview send me a private message when you have it

Tennessee Top
03-13-11, 11:46 AM
Your public library system should be able to help you out with some videos and it won't cost you anything.

Good luck with your project.

Darklordit
03-13-11, 12:42 PM
""""ya i could use that interview send me a private message when you have it"""""""""

This means, translated into language of common courtesy::::::: "yes, that would be great if you could do that for me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your trouble and assistance, Sir"

I do apologise Sargent I am still having trouble with responding properly to a Marine.

Darklordit
03-13-11, 12:44 PM
Your public library system should be able to help you out with some videos and it won't cost you anything.

Good luck with your project.

I would but my public library is bad to put it nicely sir