PDA

View Full Version : All Pooles on the east coastcheck this out

Tbrown10
03-10-11, 12:12 PM
I saw an ad for this on Facebook and it looks pretty cool ( no im not spamming) and thought you guys might want to try it out as well. I think it would be pretty fun, and you'd really be able to give yourself a gut check before you shipped out. its a 5k course with mud, deep water, sand, large walls, rope ladders etc... I think i will try to make the April 9th one.

http://www.ruggedmaniac.com/

kjohnson8824
03-10-11, 12:27 PM
Yeah too bad I'll be In boot camp or school of infantry by the time One comes up around by me

PooleeGewarges
03-10-11, 03:09 PM
Can't afford to make it if one is not in Michigan. Looks like fun though.

Pwork703
03-10-11, 05:45 PM
This looks sick!!!! I will for sure start making plans to be at the one in Richmond on May 14. I'm also going to talk to the other Poolees at my RSS and see if I can get a team together. Good find Tbrown

holey336
03-14-11, 05:39 PM
this looks fun, maybe i can make it down to one of these but they're all kind of far. plus, almost 80$ to run an obstacle course is kind of pricey. and the last thing is this would be a couple of weeks before i ship out, imagine getting injured then, that would blow.

IHaveEGA843
03-14-11, 07:03 PM
Isn't that the "Mud run"?

Marines do that all supposedly for training but I've had a aunt do it at a Army base. She said it was hard but she enjoyed it.

achilles097
03-14-11, 07:28 PM
Definitely looks like a blast. I ship for boot camp twelve days after the Richmond date, which is the closest one to my area. I'll be on the look out for it next year though.

Buhler
03-15-11, 02:35 PM
Looks AWESOME, except the only one thats even remotely close to me is 2 months after my ship date.

PooleeGewarges2
03-26-11, 10:33 PM
Stuff like this is just plain awesome. If they had an event here in Michigan, me and my brother would go to it. Thanks for the post.:flag: