PDA

View Full Version : All been so worth it

gonzo4
03-08-11, 09:01 AM
Hey Everyone,

So it's almost been a month since I've come to the lovely country known as Afghanistan. I've known many of you on here since I was a wannabe and poolee and now I'm on my deployment. I've been reflecting on everything that I have been able to do since I got in country and it has been incredible. I've done a lot of work with the ANA and I am seeing that this country does have hope. Going out with the FET teams has aso humbled me greatly knowing there are people in this world who deserve so much more than what they have and we are helping. It's crazy they looks you get from the men of the ANA when you are a female Marine with an M9 strapped to your leg, a M4 across your chest and you full battle load. It's such a great feeling knowing I am able to do this because I live in the greatest country on Earth.We are making a difference here.

USNAviator
03-08-11, 11:05 AM
Gonzo thank you for your perspective, much appreciated. Stay safe and Fair Winds

Cpl Duff
03-08-11, 12:57 PM
Where do they have you out in Afghani-Land?

DrZ
03-08-11, 01:18 PM
Jess,
Semper Fi Marine. Stay safe. Incoming prayers for your continued safety!

linda1945
03-08-11, 01:29 PM
Semper Fi Jess! Good hearing you in hear and love hearing you! Thanks for letting us know, be safe and take care. God bless Jess.
Semper Fi
Lin

Ray Merrell
03-08-11, 01:51 PM
God Bless you Jess, and keep you safe.
Thank you for your service to our great country.

Gung Ho and Semper Fi,

Ray

gkmoz
03-08-11, 01:54 PM
To you and your unit ! Stay Safe ! And S/F Moz :flag: USMC 68-70

EGTSpec
03-08-11, 02:12 PM
Semper Fi !!! We're all proud of you and behind, and support you and every Marine, Soldier, Airman, and Sailor in harms way.