PDA

View Full Version : Mol Help

drillinstructor
03-08-11, 06:17 AM
I just purchased a new computer. I am trying to sign on to MOL by a password and not a CAC card. From a government computer when it goes to the page that displays “continue to website (not recommended)” I click on it and it allows me to go to the site and enter my password. From my newly purchased computer, after I click “continue to website (not recommended)” it will not go to MOL.

Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know how I can make it work?

Thanks!!

DI

Supersquishy
03-08-11, 06:49 AM
I think MOL is having some issues, I enter my passcode/password then it goes to the "not recommended" page when I click it it goes back to the log-on page AGAIN!, I got locked out last night because I entered the same page 3 or 4 times. Its doing the same crap now.

Edit, once I entered my login I closed out and went to the google page, then I googled MOL, click on it and Im automatically on my MOL notification page, very weird.

Supersquishy
03-08-11, 06:56 AM
Damn thing just sessioned out on me.

Quinbo
03-08-11, 07:09 AM
You can get a USB CAC card reader for about $25. Might be worth a try.

Kegler300
03-08-11, 07:18 AM
There is a broadcast message that says, "There is a planned MOL outage scheduled for March 8th, 2011 at 1900 CST" but that's not until this evening...

I'm logged in now without any problems.

drillinstructor
03-09-11, 06:36 AM
Thanks all. I am still having the trouble. I will pick up a CAC reader when I get back to work and try that.

JWG
03-10-11, 06:40 PM
drillinstructor,

What internet browser are you using? Does it happen to be Google Chrome? I had problems accessing my MOL recently from it. Tried my Firefox and it allowed me to login.

drillinstructor
03-10-11, 10:36 PM
I will try firefox.....

drillinstructor
03-10-11, 10:45 PM
FireFox worked....Thanks!!