PDA

View Full Version : Want more letters at mail call?

LitLover84
03-05-11, 11:56 PM
Greetings Marines!

I'm a member of the Literature Club at the university I attend and some of the other members and I are looking to support the men and women that serve our country (or are in training to do so) by exchanging email or snail mail with them.

There are four of us for sure that have signed up to be pen pals, but more may soon join us. So if you know of any of your brothers and sisters in arms who might like to get some mail, feel free to send me a PM.

Many thanks to all Marines both past and present. Thanks for your sacrifice and your service. It is sincerely appreciated.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-09-11, 06:51 PM
Bump, with an endorsement from me. This lady is totally on the level and 100 percent committed to doing what she says she is going to do. By all means, contact her via PM with your information, or get hers from her prior to leaving for Recruit Training. Trust me, you'll be WANTING those letters and cards once you are there.

IHaveEGA843
03-09-11, 07:08 PM
I'm considering writing her or the others in her group as a friendly pen pal considering that I may be shipping this month.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-09-11, 07:11 PM
GOOD. Believe me, you won't regret it. You'll want all the mail you can get.