PDA

View Full Version : I'm not able to post... Uh oh what did I do?

Burke7051
03-04-11, 01:46 PM
Happy Friday Marines,

So apparently for some reason I'm not able to post any kind of replies in the "Ask a Marine" section or any section of the Poolee forums for some reason. I get the message:

CPLBurkeD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You all think this is just a technical problem or user error. Any ideas how I can get back in the all powerful one's good graces lol?

Sempers

Burke7051
03-04-11, 01:59 PM
Yeah it let's me post on some threads there, but not others......weirdness.

USNAviator
03-04-11, 02:01 PM
Yeah it let's me post on some threads there, but not others......weirdness.

Cpl. you need to post anywhere send it to me or Dave via PM. We'll make sure it gets done

Check your status ,make sure you're still being recognized as a Marine and not friend etc

Burke7051
03-04-11, 02:04 PM
Cpl. you need to post anywhere send it to me or Dave via PM. We'll make sure it gets done

Check your status ,make sure you're still being recognized as a Marine and not friend etc

:thumbup: ..... Will do thank you Commander and Dave

Burke7051
03-04-11, 02:34 PM
Lol sounds fair enough to me.

Old Marine
03-04-11, 02:51 PM
Cpl. Burke: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I also get the same message, but I could give a ****e.

USNAviator
03-04-11, 02:54 PM
:thumbup: ..... Will do thank you Commander and Dave

Well for recognizing the correct rank order, I'll knock off 15% :D

DanM
03-04-11, 06:25 PM
Happy Friday Marines,

So apparently for some reason I'm not able to post any kind of replies in the "Ask a Marine" section or any section of the Poolee forums for some reason. I get the message:

CPLBurkeD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You all think this is just a technical problem or user error. Any ideas how I can get back in the all powerful one's good graces lol?

Sempers

Burke

You might want to read the forum rules.Poolee forum is for Poolee's and "Special" Marines only.

Burke7051
03-04-11, 06:45 PM
Guess I didn't pay attention lol...

USNAviator
03-04-11, 06:50 PM
Guess I didn't pay attention lol...

Cpl. I don't understand, you were able to post in "Ask a Marine" last night, that's how the whole Academy typhoon started. You can't post there today?

If not send off a PM to Sgt Lep.

Burke7051
03-04-11, 06:59 PM
Cpl. I don't understand, you were able to post in "Ask a Marine" last night, that's how the whole Academy typhoon started. You can't post there today?

If not send off a PM to Sgt Lep.

Well sir, Genius Burke here figured it out...... I wasn't logged in.....oopsy

Guess I am special after all lol

Go figure.

USNAviator
03-04-11, 07:11 PM
Well sir, Genius Burke here figured it out...... I wasn't logged in.....oopsy

Guess I am special after all lol

Go figure.

Cpl. hopefully when you do get into "Ask a Marine" an apology is waiting for you

Marine1011
03-04-11, 07:25 PM
DanM sure has a way with words

Burke7051
03-04-11, 07:27 PM
Cpl. hopefully when you do get into "Ask a Marine" an apology is waiting for you

Hopefully, but I won't hold my breath.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-05-11, 06:46 PM
All permissions are 'up and up' for you. Shouldn't be an issue....but I see you resolved it on your own....

D'OH! :)