PDA

View Full Version : Interview with CO

nguyen12
03-03-11, 08:47 PM
Hello Marines,
I am currently in the process of getting my waiver approve. I have just learn that I will have an interview with the CO, concerning my waiver. Do anyone know what I should expect?
Thank you

Devil1087
03-03-11, 09:30 PM
Might wanna share what your waiver is for.

03Mike
03-03-11, 09:45 PM
Hello Marines,
I am currently in the process of getting my waiver approve. I have just learn that I will have an interview with the CO, concerning my waiver. Do anyone know what I should expect?
Thank you

You can expect the CO to make sure that your waiver is valid, that the issue that you are getting the waiver for isn't going to be an issue again, and that you are worthy of one of his slots going to MCRD ahead of someone else who is also looking at a waiver for something.

That's about it.

slimmy07
03-04-11, 12:20 PM
I would make sure that you dress nice. Don't wear a shirt and tie, but a nice shirt and make sure that its tucked in. Also, comb your hair and be respectful. You'll do fine.

SGT7477
03-04-11, 01:40 PM
I would make sure that you dress nice. Don't wear a shirt and tie, but a nice shirt and make sure that its tucked in. Also, comb your hair and be respectful. You'll do fine.
Year exited Marine Corps 2019? Semper Fidelis

DrZ
03-04-11, 01:46 PM
Since this waiver is probably for the wacky weed bust but you had as a kid... and no one seems to have your paperwork anymore... The CO is probably going to give you the evil eye and a come to Jesus lecture. Be on time, be neat, be honest, and be respectful. Whatever he says will be because he is attempting to get a feel if you are a good candidate or a sh!tbird.

You will be fine.

Burke7051
03-04-11, 01:50 PM
:thumbup: