PDA

View Full Version : Need some input!

Mike2587
03-03-11, 06:38 AM
I am 24 years old. And I've always been interested in the Corps.. I was in the Young Marines for 4 years when younger, my uncle is currently a Gunnery Seargent in the Corps. I have been working since I graduated high school, I've had a lot of ups and downs in the last couple of years unfortunately and got into some things I never should have, but that's life. I was very close to enlisting 3 years ago, but I got a really good job making very good money. I was laid off unfortunately and to be honest I just want something different, I've spoke to my uncle about enlisting and he's all for it, as am I. I'm a bit out of shape rite now, but currently working on getting back to it. My goal is to be at my desired weight by mid May. I would like to enlist right away but have to drop a couple of pounds before I can get the ball rolling. I'm very excited about this, it just feels right. My only regret is not enlisting out of high school or when I originally thought of it. That's besides the point, I'm interested in now and my future as a Marine! I would like some information on what everybody thinks, if you don't mind. Any MOS preferances? Am I maybe to old to enlist? I'll probably be the oldest at boot camp lol. ANYTHING really! I really look forward to reading what's posted and respect everyone's opinion. Thanks for your time.

Lisa 23
03-03-11, 07:35 AM
How many times you going to post this? This is the 3rd topic on the same questions, and you should try posting in the Marine Family.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-05-11, 05:18 PM
SC is correct. ONCE is plenty. Moved to proper forum. Read the rules while you are there (Ask a Marine).