PDA

View Full Version : Injured at MCT

KChap12
03-02-11, 06:20 PM
Hey guys, I got to MCT on January 18th, and had to go to SAC company because there were to many Marines checking in that day since we just got done with Christmas and stuff so we had like 3 boot camp...

TunTvrnWarrior
03-02-11, 07:10 PM
The shoulder plate issue will need to be reviewed by the Orthopod. If that is not the issue and all it is, is tendenitis..... Ask for the cortizone shot. You heal up a lot quicker and dont have...

KChap12
03-02-11, 07:21 PM
I've tried talking to my NCO's and SNCO's and all they say is we'll see what we can do and nothing ever gets moved along but its not their faults, they have 90 kids and about 40 or so want to go back to training and the other 50 or so want out... but thank you so much I will stay away from caffeine, haha I drink a lot of soda but I won't anymore and if it comes down to tendinitis then I will ask about the shot. Thank you so much for your feedback, it really helps

TunTvrnWarrior
03-02-11, 07:29 PM
Relax your shoulder when they give the shot. It hurts like a son of a gun. You will laugh and cry at the same time as he gives the shot, but you will feel a lot better within a couple of days.

josephd
03-02-11, 07:47 PM
Only advice I can really give is don't get all depressed and do something stupid while in rehab platoon. I was in there for about a month when I was at SOI and they are just looking for you to screw up so they can put you with those legal $hitbags and process you out.

KChap12
03-02-11, 07:52 PM
haha sweet TunTvrnWarrior, another awesome shot to look forward too :)

and josephd, yeah I work at the gym all day from 05-2100 so I stay away from the squad bay and get to talk to everyone here. The other guys are from the mental health platoon part of the legal guys and they're so happy go lucky they're getting out.. idiots.. they seem perfectly mentally stable to me but idk lol