PDA

View Full Version : Future Marine

ResidentBiscuit
03-02-11, 01:05 AM
Hey how you all doin? I've spent the last probably 6 months doing a lot of thinking about which branch I wish to join, and I've come to conclusion of Marines. Hopefully I can have the same amount of pride of all of you who have fought and been deployed for this country. Talked to my recruiter probably close to 6 hours the last 2 days about options. Scored a 90 on my ASVAB, plan on going into the cryptolinguist MOS. I go up to MEPS next week, hopefully take the DLAB while I'm up there. My mom, of course hates the idea of the Marines. Basically, I was just seeing if there's any crypto's out there with advice on the field, and just general advice from anyone regarding training.
Thank you for your time.

Satanic-Canine
03-02-11, 01:30 AM
Looks like we're in a similar boat, friend. I'd fill out your profile and join us in the Poolee/wannabee section.

ResidentBiscuit
03-02-11, 01:51 AM
Are you going into cryptolinguist as well?

Satanic-Canine
03-02-11, 02:00 AM
I've considered it, now I'm leaning toward Marine Corps Classic, that is, 0311. At this point, I'd be happy if there were boat space for me anywhere. The Corps does not exactly have to beg folks to join.

Marine3451
03-03-11, 09:41 AM
Let me get my rolled up newspaper and smack you two back to the poolee/wannabe or ask a Marine Forum

SGT7477
03-03-11, 11:13 AM
Hey your azz, Semper Fidelis.

Tennessee Top
03-03-11, 12:17 PM
No profile...no answers.

And, take your hides over to the poolee/wannabe forums.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-11, 07:57 PM
Closed until I see a completed profile. Once that is done, send me a PM and it'll be re-opened.

Also, in the meanwhile, run a site search, and read the rules.

Sigh.