PDA

View Full Version : rejecting calls from headquarters?

Jcastro64
02-28-11, 10:48 PM
My recruiter told me to reject any calls from numbers that seem unfamiliar saying that it would be poolee headquarters calling. Any idea why they would call, and why my recruiter doesn't want me talking to them?

Nj St Of Mind
03-01-11, 12:11 PM
My recruiter told me to reject any calls from numbers that seem unfamiliar saying that it would be poolee headquarters calling. Any idea why they would call, and why my recruiter doesn't want me talking to them?

No idea at all, but I happen to take what my recruiter tells me as advice, so I wouldn't bother questioning it.

Lone Star Mike
03-01-11, 07:05 PM
Interesting, my recruiter told us the opposite. That they would be calling and to be sure and answer it. If we didn't they will continue to call you to get a hold of you.

What we were told the question would be about were things such as: Do you know what your job is? Were you coerced into choosing this job? Are you ready for the challenge ahead of you? etc... Might want to ask your recruiter for clarification on what he told you just in case.

IHaveEGA843
03-02-11, 07:31 AM
Doesn't MCHQR really decide *by paper work* if you're eligible to enlist?

Bro, thats a tough call

ricky54326
03-02-11, 08:09 AM
I'd agree on probably answering the call from Headquarters, unless your recruiter is doing something for you under the table, or you are withholding information. Just my advice, however, I don't know everything after all.

Nerd
03-02-11, 08:31 AM
always, always, ALWAYS listen to your Recruiter, unless you KNOW something fishy is up. The thing is, the Poolee does not often get blamed, brother. If the recruiter does something to screw you up, you can turn him in then. But your Recruiter probably has your best interest at heart, at least, in my experience

Domc
03-02-11, 01:01 PM
always, always, ALWAYS listen to your Recruiter, unless you KNOW something fishy is up. The thing is, the Poolee does not often get blamed, brother. If the recruiter does something to screw you up, you can turn him in then. But your Recruiter probably has your best interest at heart, at least, in my experience

:thumbup:

Nerd
03-02-11, 10:39 PM
:thumbup:
thanks, brother