PDA

View Full Version : AQFT Fail! Study Help!

SnakeFang
02-22-11, 09:04 PM
Hello my name is Rudy Ortiz and decided to join the Marines. I've been to the Recruit Office and I got a 29 on the AQFT. The did poorly on the math, everything else was great. I need to know what I need to study for the math. Example: A bird flys 2/3 of a mile in x hours, something like that. I didn't get all the math questions wrong, some I understood. Please I need help. I already got a copy of the ASVAB for dummies and some other ASVAB books.

DrZ
02-22-11, 09:17 PM
Hello my name is Rudy Ortiz and decided to join the Marines. I've been to the Recruit Office and I got a 29 on the AQFT. The did poorly on the math, everything else was great. I need to know what I need to study for the math. Example: A bird flys 2/3 of a mile in x hours, something like that. I didn't get all the math questions wrong, some I understood. Please I need help. I already got a copy of the ASVAB for dummies and some other ASVAB books.

Rudy,
You purchased the tools now study. When you run into issues...dig into it and figure out why. If I can be of any assistance, PM me the question, how you approached it, your final answer and I will be pleased to reply to your question explaining it in a different way.

We can overcome any issues of this nature.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

SnakeFang
02-22-11, 09:31 PM
Rudy,
You purchased the tools now study. When you run into issues...dig into it and figure out why. If I can be of any assistance, PM me the question, how you approached it, your final answer and I will be pleased to reply to your question explaining it in a different way.

We can overcome any issues of this nature.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Thank you good sir, I'll let you know if I need help. Now time to study.

Tennessee Top
02-22-11, 10:17 PM
GOOGLE ASVAB study guides. I bought my niece a set of flash cards that has questions and answers on them. They're portable and durable so she can take them to work, school, or wherever with her and study whenever she has down-time.

Good luck.

crazymjb
02-23-11, 10:38 AM
Find someone to teach/tutor you. Try youtube videos on basic algebra. Study Study Study. You will need to put in the time if you want the results. If you are in highschool still see if you can find another student or teacher to tutor you in math.

Mike

dback13
02-23-11, 10:41 AM
You just failed the ASVAB, you should probably drink antifreeze until the problem goes away.