PDA

View Full Version : A poser right here on Leatherneck!

DudefromDiego
02-22-11, 07:36 PM
Check this out. I was wandering the forums, when a thread in the "Testimonials" section caught my eye. Now I like reading them from time to time, but this one seemed off right from the start. Here is the post in its entirety:
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102007

Notice how the date is was posted, and the username. Now look at this one right here:
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=740261#post740261

I guess the fine folks at MCRD San Diego/ MCRD Parris Island were able to churn out a Marine in 24 hours. I have heard of posers, actually seen one in the flesh, but never thought I would find one on this website. It is pretty sickening. These pukes are now looking for false prestige on the web...:mad:
P.S You can see my post on the first link... :bunny:

Spengler
02-22-11, 08:17 PM
I've noticed that too. I guess he couldn't even get through the recruiters front door.

DGarmo
02-22-11, 09:29 PM
Wow, your like the fake Marine Police. At least this guy didn't claim he had a Navy Cross like that first one you caught.. That's just stupid. What gratification do they get out of this?

DudefromDiego
02-22-11, 10:41 PM
Well, no technically I can't claim that title. If you read the comments on the second link, this guy was busted way before I even commented on the thread. I've only caught one, and it was an isolated incident. Was just hoping that making it known would have the "Leprechaun" deal with that foo accordingly.And I think they are such shallow humans (or sub-humans) that they need somebody to give em a high five just to give them an ego boost. Ugh.

kjohnson8824
02-22-11, 10:50 PM
Its the internet, there's millions of morons out there that now have the power to speak from there retarded mind behind the safety of a keyboard and let everyone see it.

Leather2013
02-23-11, 08:37 AM
Its the internet, there's millions of morons out there that now have the power to speak from there retarded mind behind the safety of a keyboard and let everyone see it.

True... true

irpwns
02-23-11, 08:13 PM
lmao, it really is funny to read though.