PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Someone really screwed up in HQMC on this one...

AlohaMarine
02-18-11, 11:24 AM
This guy is getting promoted.

USNAviator
02-18-11, 11:26 AM
This guy is getting promoted.

Sorry Cpl. but I'm looking at a blank post

triplethreat459
02-18-11, 11:46 AM
I think he was talking about himself.

USNAviator
02-18-11, 12:06 PM
I think he was talking about himself.

Well if that's the case then congrats!!!!!!!

AlohaMarine
02-18-11, 12:43 PM
<--- This guy.

The Sergeants around here need to watch out, because I'm going to tell them how I really feel.

But alas, I do not count my chickens before they are hatched.

DrZ
02-18-11, 12:53 PM
Congrats Billy. LOL...going to tell off the Sgts huh? Glad I am a SSgt with LOTS of tig!

Semper Fi and again, congrats!

Wyoming
02-18-11, 02:16 PM
They didn't screw up, they knew a fine, young and deserving Marine if there ever was one.

Bet a lot of Marines out there had your opportunity.

TunTvrnWarrior
02-18-11, 03:52 PM
No screw up there. You earned it. Congratulations Aloha!

Kegler300
02-18-11, 04:01 PM
You earned it, why question it? Congrats!

HOWARDROARK3043
02-18-11, 07:40 PM
if you were hard core,,,, you would have told the sgts how you felt before you got selected ,,,,,,,----seems like you are ready to go on a power trip,.... do you even know how to fill out a fit rep correctly,,,, worry about your career not theirs

AlohaMarine
02-18-11, 07:51 PM
if you were hard core,,,, you would have told the sgts how you felt before you got selected ,,,,,,,----seems like you are ready to go on a power trip,.... do you even know how to fill out a fit rep correctly,,,, worry about your career not theirs

Wrong! If I told the sergeants how I felt before, I would not be getting sergeant right now. If you think any differently, then your 2 millenia that you've been out of the Corps is showing.

USNAviator
02-18-11, 08:02 PM
As I said previously, congrats. You might want to update your profile. It says you're an E-2 but from this good news you rate an E-5

hbharrison
02-18-11, 08:12 PM
Congrats Marine, Sgt is good:thumbup::thumbup:

AlohaMarine
02-18-11, 08:18 PM
As I said previously, congrats. You might want to update your profile. It says you're an E-2 but from this good news you rate an E-5

I will never update my profile on this website ever again and if Shafer or any other mods want to ban me I am fine by that.

I will take a ban on an internet forum over real life troubles any day.

Marine1011
02-18-11, 08:21 PM
Why not? Same reason as some of your other posts?

Sgt Leprechaun
02-19-11, 01:04 AM
Congrats on the Sgt! LMK when you make it...if nothing else I'll at least change your avatar to Sgt.

And haters gotta hate LOL

So...where is the wetting down??

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 02:16 AM
I don't drink.

http://whatsuptom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/haters-gonna-hate.gif

Phantom Blooper
02-19-11, 07:08 AM
Congratulations!

gkmoz
02-19-11, 07:21 AM
I will never update my profile on this website ever again and if Shafer or any other mods want to ban me I am fine by that.

I will take a ban on an internet forum over real life troubles any day.

As for your profile ? I'm just curious, As to how your home state is Alaska and you went to P.I. for boot.
Other than that ! Hey E-5 is no joke, that would indicate they would like to keep you and have you consider a career in The Corps. Congrats Sargeant ! Moz 68-70 USMC :thumbup::flag:

SGT7477
02-19-11, 07:44 AM
Congrats Marine, Semper Fidelis.

Zulu 36
02-19-11, 10:14 AM
As for your profile ? I'm just curious, As to how your home state is Alaska and you went to P.I. for boot.
Other than that ! Hey E-5 is no joke, that would indicate they would like to keep you and have you consider a career in The Corps. Congrats Sargeant ! Moz 68-70 USMC :thumbup::flag:

Those of us who have been around since Aloha was a Poolee know him. He used to have a different screen name.

Congrats on the pending promotion. Just remember about telling off other Sergeants: they can still beat you around the head and shoulders with their seniority.

elliscraig12
02-19-11, 10:36 AM
Congrats Devil Dog. Sgt. is no joke. The Corps needs people like you. Good luck to you and your future.

rb1651
02-19-11, 10:42 AM
Congrats on the promotion!!!

Marine1011
02-19-11, 10:55 AM
Maybe ol dback'll get a promo someday. heh

Marine1011
02-19-11, 10:58 AM
That reminds me, didnt no one see the alohamarine thread where he lays into his own men and treats em like dogs? So how come the promo? Don't get it, but may jest be me, who knows. im always bothered by inconstiencies

Wyoming
02-19-11, 11:34 AM
That reminds me, didnt no one see the alohamarine thread where he lays into his own men and treats em like dogs? So how come the promo? Don't get it, but may jest be me, who knows. im always bothered by inconstiencies

A bit of internet embellishment, may haps?

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 01:13 PM

What the hell are you talking about man?

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 01:21 PM
Congrats on the pending promotion. Just remember about telling off other Sergeants: they can still beat you around the head and shoulders with their seniority.

Actually, I have no intentions of really saying how I feel to anyone.

There were alot of Sergeants that I hated about a year and a half ago. I mean seriously hated. These guys weren't dickheads for any other reason than they hated the Corps, so they wanted everyone to hate it too.

Now that they're gone, we've gotten new sergeants and I've grown up too, I get alot with the sergeants more than the corporals

If anyone needs to watch out, its the ****bag NCOs that picked up Corporal in less than two years because they had cutting scores of 1350...

Marine1011
02-19-11, 01:21 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101794
You posted it, not me, friend.

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 01:27 PM
Okay, obviously you didn't understand.

I knew you were talking about my "PT" session.

I was referring to you thinking I treat my Marines like dogs.

I'll ask again. What the hell are you talking about?

No one ever yelled at you in the Corps? That would explain a few things...

Marine1011
02-19-11, 02:01 PM
My mistake. That thread I gave was the tough guy image, but this thread, especaily the first post, was bad. People loved it, tho, cept for a few of us who have this old fashion view of Marines being treated as such, after boot.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101597

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 02:06 PM
I understand now.

HST
02-19-11, 04:18 PM
So you have now entered the ranks of the non comisioned officers. Quick, really important question...did you swallow it or spit it out? Thats a joke Dave. Congrats Brother you are now among the finest, if they ever offer you sgt. tell them to shove it.

AlohaMarine
02-19-11, 09:09 PM
So you have now entered the ranks of the non comisioned officers. Quick, really important question...did you swallow it or spit it out? Thats a joke Dave. Congrats Brother you are now among the finest, if they ever offer you sgt. tell them to shove it.

What?

This forum gets weirder by the day, I swear.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-19-11, 09:13 PM
Yeah....THIS is true. Then again I don't/didn't know many Marines that AREN'T/WEREN'T weird....

Marine1011
02-19-11, 09:45 PM
I see your point, Doc, and Sgt Lep created a place over in Chesty's Hooch called War Room, just for this. But I more than see your point.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-19-11, 10:37 PM
Geebus. "Feel the love".

Closed. AND edited.

Because, quite simply, I think it's perfectly appropriate for people to be PROUD of getting promoted. Ya'll piling on? REALLY?

HST
02-20-11, 06:50 AM
It's an old joke about getting promoted, has to do with the often suggested that getting promoted has something to do with sucking

Get it now? ;)

What?

This forum gets weirder by the day, I swear.

Mongoose
02-20-11, 08:06 AM
You gotta remember HST, everyone aint from our day.

HST
02-20-11, 08:52 AM
Ain't that the truth and some are soooo sensitive today. I've said it before, it all goes back to the lifestyle today. Back in our day, everybody lived together, in the world we had barracks, bunk beds, sgt's had a little area that they divided off with wall lockers. Everybody st*t showered and shaved together, no partitions, you saw and heard everything everybody did. In Nam you slept in a two man hole and sometimes you'd sh*t in your steel in the bottom if you couldn't get out to dig a hole.

Now everybody has these little 1 or 2 man rooms with private little bathrooms so no one can hear you when you f*rt and if someone says something a little off the wall, the offended party files a hurt feelings report and you get accused of being a bad Marine.

joseywales
02-20-11, 09:08 AM
Nothing to do with sensitivity. Everything to do with mutual respect and common courtesy. I think you may be confusing saying whatever you feel like saying, with the idea that everyone has to see it your way. So your harassment is all in fun, but it's really not. You have a combative attitude. Lose it.

TunTvrnWarrior
02-20-11, 09:30 AM
Ain't that the truth and some are soooo sensitive today. I've said it before, it all goes back to the lifestyle today. Back in our day, everybody lived together, in the world we had barracks, bunk beds, sgt's had a little area that they divided off with wall lockers. Everybody st*t showered and shaved together, no partitions, you saw and heard everything everybody did. In Nam you slept in a two man hole and sometimes you'd sh*t in your steel in the bottom if you couldn't get out to dig a hole.

Now everybody has these little 1 or 2 man rooms with private little bathrooms so no one can hear you when you f*rt and if someone says something a little off the wall, the offended party files a hurt feelings report and you get accused of being a bad Marine.

No, that is not the problem. You are an adult. You are no longer a kid in the Marine Corps. You went over the top. You went too far.

This is not about younger Marines being too sensitive. That is obviously not the problem.

HST
02-20-11, 09:34 AM
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 468pt; HEIGHT: 598.5pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_1 alt="http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy144/bulkyker/hurtfeelings.jpg" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="hurtfeelings" src="file:///C:\Users\tony\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Baker1971
02-20-11, 09:36 AM
<v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o="">:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v>:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v>:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="width: 468pt; height: 598.5pt; visibility: visible;" id="Picture_x0020_1" alt="http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy144/bulkyker/hurtfeelings.jpg" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="hurtfeelings" src="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Ctony%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Huh? And if you're gonna start up , take it to the War Room. That's why it's there. Remember this is a public forum

HST
02-20-11, 09:41 AM
I'm real sorry I offended you guy's. I was trying to send you a hurt feelings report but I can't figure out how to do it.. So'I'll just tell you by by and I'll bow out so I won't be bothering your tender little feelings

TunTvrnWarrior
02-20-11, 10:16 AM
HST, I have watched you go on and on for a while and have not said anything. I have learned you learn more about people and life by remaining silent and observing them. I usually dont call out Marines on this forum. But with you, an exception needs to be made.

You are not funny. You talk too much. People who talk too much are usually full of themselves and pig excrement. Those with "delicate sensitivities" usually are the ones who make it a sport and a habit to punk others, calling it humor.