PDA

View Full Version : Happy VD

USNAviator
02-14-11, 06:02 AM
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

TO ALL THE LADIES!!!! HAVE A GREAT ONE

Phantom Blooper
02-14-11, 07:16 AM
I hope with all the love fest going on nobody gets happy VD.....

And to ALL the wimmins' out there in leatherneck.com cyberspace.....you all remind me of the country roads....I used to travel....like the kind when the DOT and engineers layed them out.....looked like they built them behind a drunken bovine....where the speed limit goes from 45 MPH to 15 MPH.....because it says: CAUTION....DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD!:beer:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Mistybluelady
02-14-11, 09:33 AM
Happy Valentines Day Gentlemen.... muah :angel:

sscjoe
02-14-11, 08:53 PM
"I hope with all the love fest going on nobody gets happy VD....."

Happy 14th of February - Penicillin Day :)

14th February, 1929 : Sir Alexander Fleming discovers Penicillin after leaving a plate of staphylococcus bacteria uncovered, he noticed that a mold that had fallen on the culture had killed many of the bacteria.

USNAviator
02-14-11, 08:59 PM
"I hope with all the love fest going on nobody gets happy VD....."

Happy 14th of February - Penicillin Day :)

14th February, 1929 : Sir Alexander Fleming discovers Penicillin after leaving a plate of staphylococcus bacteria uncovered, he noticed that a mold that had fallen on the culture had killed many of the bacteria.

LOL... someone besides Chuck got the joke. Thanks Joe my best to your Dad

sscjoe
02-15-11, 05:24 AM
I'll pass that on to the ole man. Dan, like someone once said, "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"

wildwoman73
02-15-11, 05:45 AM
I hope with all the love fest going on nobody gets happy VD.....

And to ALL the wimmins' out there in leatherneck.com cyberspace.....you all remind me of the country roads....I used to travel....like the kind when the DOT and engineers layed them out.....looked like they built them behind a drunken bovine....where the speed limit goes from 45 MPH to 15 MPH.....because it says: CAUTION....DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD!:beer:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
I don't think it would be too happy.