PDA

View Full Version : Accused Marine blasts Japanese judges he tried to have removed from trial

thedrifter
10-09-03, 05:52 AM
Accused Marine blasts Japanese judges he tried to have removed from trial <br />
<br />
<br />
By David Allen, Stars and Stripes <br />
Pacific edition, Thursday, October 9, 2003 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — Maj....

Sgt Sostand
10-09-03, 06:22 AM
i never really care about Okinawa my self they should have just make it part of the Ocean for my part

firstsgtmike
10-09-03, 08:44 AM
Sgt Sustand,

Okinawa, from the end of WWII until the influx of those coming and going to Vietnam in the late 60's was the most desirable duty station in the FMF.

More reenlistments were dedicated to remaining on, or returning to Oki, than any other first reenlistment incentive choice.

You missed the good times. And during my last visit there in '95, I missed the good times too.

There was a span of time when the heavens opened, and then closed again. I was there for THAT.

But, after the close, I agree with you. As aboard any ship, final leftovers are best dumped overboard into the ocean.

I DID find it interesting that on another post and threads, several people identified Oki as being the most memorable.

I guess there was a time when the same thing could have been said about the original Atlantis.