PDA

View Full Version : questions about PLC? or enlisted?

Kevin1991
02-09-11, 05:47 PM
i posted in another post but i tried to delete it to make my own topic but i dont know how too (sorry)..plus i also have more questions id like to add but this was the first thing i said in the other topic

again sorry for posting it twice, but i didnt know what else to do...

i went to a Marine recruiter today because i had a question on PLC. but he wasn't sure because the school i go to (technical school) is a year round school and he thinks that schools degree system might not count..so he gave me the number of a Officer recruiter today but its a little too late to call him tonight so i will tomorrow. but i tried looking up the information online but couldn't find anything so i figured someone here could help so, if anyone here knows or can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

i am a freshmen at a tech college that doesn't have a ROTC program or anything and right now i am enlisted in a associates program (electrical/re new-able energy.. only associates degree available) but once i graduate from that my tuition is already locked in to transfer for a bachelors program(electronics engineering).i made sure i was enrolled in the bachelors program as well so after graduation i can peruse OCS . so i would assume that the school i am in now and the degree paths is ok?

but here is my question... in the summer since my school is year round.. i will have ONLY a 6 week summer break.if i choose not to take classes, but i really want to go to PLC but what are the odds that the PLC 6 weeks fall on the same 6 weeks i have off?

does anyone know when the PLC programs take place during the summer?...............

another thing is..i have wanted to be a marine for most of my life but like a lot of the other new people with questions my mom wants me to go to college..get a degree and go in as an officer.

but i have always wanted that parris island experience.
could i possibly go in as a recruit and then instantly go over to OCS?
i really am unsure which do to but at the looks of it i want to try PLC

any help would help me SO much.