PDA

View Full Version : Eligibility

Stimpsanity
02-09-11, 02:58 AM
Before I start, I did read all the rules because I have the utmost respect for a Marine and the last thing I want to do is show any disrespect at all. I searched and found similar but not quite on...

haebyungdae
02-09-11, 04:59 AM
Your best bet would be to talk with a recruiter because only he/she could give you an on-the-dot answer to your question. Us here on the forum can say this or say that, but when it comes down to you getting or not getting a waiver for something it is all dependent on your particular recruiting station and how your crime is interpreted by the Marines there. Go contact your local recruiter and let us know how it goes.

SSgt Lamie
02-09-11, 08:57 AM
If you are only going to require the waiver for the possession then it will not be an issue at all. We are receiving approved waivers for possession on a consistent basis here. Work with your Recruiter to gather all the required documentation and you should not have a problem.

Best of luck to you.

Tennessee Top
02-09-11, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you learned your lesson. The USMC may or may not give you a second chance. Only way to know is ask (your recruiter).

Let us know what you find out (may answer the same question for others).

Stimpsanity
02-09-11, 11:38 AM
Thanks for your time guys, I will update when I get my answer.

Tennessee Top
02-09-11, 03:20 PM
Thanks for your time guys, I will update when I get my answer.

Marines are not "guys". They should always be referred to as Marines. Why earn the title if you are justing going to be a guy?

The guys and dudes are back on the block with Jody...just so you know.

Stimpsanity
02-10-11, 01:56 AM
My mistake, you won't see it happen again. Sorry for the disrespect.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-10-11, 02:49 AM
Top didn't take it that way, he was just giving a minor correction. Asked and answered!