PDA

View Full Version : Holy Moly Thats Crazy

WastedLife
02-06-11, 03:09 PM
Sgt. Leprechaun you have over 15,000 posts. Assuming that each post takes you about 60 seconds to type, you have spent over 250 hours of your life typing responses. JUST TYPING! Now again I will be generous and assume you only spend a few minutes browsing the forums and reading threads for each response you have written (in reality I'm sure it is MUCH more than a few minutes), you have spent over 1000 hours of your life on this site alone. YIKES. Again, I'm sure in reality its probably beyond 2000 hours. Just thought you might want to reevaluate some priorities. Life is too short to spend on the computer all day...

Tennessee Top
02-06-11, 04:05 PM
Hey WastedLife, Sgt Leprechaun is a moderator on this site (look under his avatar name). In case you haven't figured it out yet, spending time on their computer is what moderators do...duh Don't think he needs someone with a username like yours to be telling him how to spend his life. So, go get one.

WastedLife
02-06-11, 04:09 PM
Oh I didn't realize his career is being a Moderator on this website. My bad, I apologize.

Tennessee Top
02-06-11, 04:15 PM
No problem.

It's not his career but it is what he does.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-06-11, 05:36 PM
LOL. What a dipstick. But, hey, I appreciate the statistical breakdown. Someone has a LOT of time on their little hands it would appear. Far more than me it would seem.

Just for giggles, and for the good of the order, as far as time spent here, I typically am NOT on here every single day. I take 2-3 day breaks.

I'm lucky in that I can get on and play here, and then help those who need it.

Black helos enroute, just 'cause I can and I have the 'time to waste'.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-06-11, 05:41 PM
It must be REALLY cold in Minnesota (where our waster is located) or someone has waaaaay too much time on their little hands.

LOL

Supersquishy
02-06-11, 05:56 PM
How much time does that take out of your schedule? I would like to attend a writing class but I spend 2 months out of every 4 (that I'm in America) living here, without internet or cell phone reception. Think I can manage? How do you do it?

Sgt. Leprechaun you have over 15,000 posts. Assuming that each post takes you about 60 seconds to type, you have spent over 250 hours of your life typing responses. JUST TYPING! Now again I will be generous and assume you only spend a few minutes browsing the forums and reading threads for each response you have written (in reality I'm sure it is MUCH more than a few minutes), you have spent over 1000 hours of your life on this site alone. YIKES. Again, I'm sure in reality its probably beyond 2000 hours. Just thought you might want to reevaluate some priorities. Life is too short to spend on the computer all day...

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101597&page=6

Coincedence???

Sgt Leprechaun
02-06-11, 06:35 PM
No, different IP address, and AH and I are on the same page about a lot of stuff.

I'll give this guy, whoever he WAS, credit for original goofiness. Not sure who I've annoyed lately, no doubt someone I banned for gross jakazzery or something.

Phantom Blooper
02-06-11, 07:11 PM
Wasted days and wasted nights,
Why should I keep loving you,
leatherneck.com?
And why should I call your name,
when you're to blame
for making jackwagons blue?

Don't you remember the days
that the idiots came to play and then they went away and left us,
I was so lonely....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and posting daily on you
And why should I call out the idiots
when you're 2 blame
4 makin them blue?

Don't you remember the days,
That ALL the ****heads went away and left us....:beer:

DanM
02-06-11, 07:46 PM
Sounds more like the guy from Minneapolis who searched 3-5 year old post on a "real estate" forum.And then made references about a Camp Pendleton HMCS's father boasting on his son's "awards".

Tennessee Top
02-06-11, 07:58 PM
WastedLife, you want Sgt Lep to "reevaluate some priorities"?
You're not a Marine and you are questioning what someone does with his life?
This generation is a lot more lost than I thought.

Dude is 44 years old...don't think he belongs to this generation.

Old Marine
02-07-11, 10:54 AM
It must be REALLY cold in Minnesota (where our waster is located) or someone has waaaaay too much time on their little hands.

LOL

Maybe you can make him your assistant.:evilgrin:

USNAviator
02-07-11, 04:27 PM
Wasted days and wasted nights,
leatherneck.com?
And why should I call your name,
when you're to blame
for making jackwagons blue?

Don't you remember the days
that the idiots came to play and then they went away and left us,
I was so lonely....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and posting daily on you
And why should I call out the idiots
when you're 2 blame
4 makin them blue?

Don't you remember the days,
That ALL the ****heads went away and left us....:beer:

Chuck that was beautiful. e.e. cummings could not have said it any better. Did you know he didn't have a shift key on his typewriter, hence all his poetry was in lower case?........I'll wait.......:D

SGT7477
02-07-11, 05:04 PM
Oh chit it takes all kinds to make the world go around,lol, Semper Fidelis.

SGT7477
02-07-11, 05:05 PM
Maybe you can make him your assistant.:evilgrin:
Good one Gunny,lmfao, Semper Fidelis.:flag:

Phantom Blooper
02-07-11, 06:43 PM
Chuck that was beautiful. e.e. cummings could not have said it any better. Did you know he didn't have a shift key on his typewriter, hence all his poetry was in lower case?........I'll wait.......:D

No I did not Commander Dan......but I was wondering when I looked at different lyrics......

I guess this knowledge fits right in with this forum.....most of these youngsters and maybe some 44 year olds shift key must be broke.:beer: