PDA

View Full Version : I am so p'ed off. Help please

jg10
02-05-11, 10:43 PM
I was bs'ed into signing this 'open' contract because my recruiter told me we'd get me a job I wanted when we got back to his office. Instead, he gave me a list of jobs open at that time. I thought an open contract was you sign "open" at MEPS and you don't know what job you get until you get to boot camp. I thought I really wasn't signing an open contract and that I'd get the job I wanted when I got back to his office to sign this other contract I have yet to see. I was ****ed over so I told him I'm letting him know tomorrow if I want out of the DEP. Could I explain that situation to another USMC recruiter after I pull out of this DEP and join another office's DEP? I just want out of this sneaky lying bull****. I'm angrier than I've ever been before and I WILL NOT ship with this crap that I've been reeled into.

Thanks guys.

Lisa 23
02-05-11, 10:46 PM
How about filling out your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to.

jg10
02-05-11, 11:02 PM
What do you mean fill out my profile? I live in the District of Columbia, I'm 2 years out of high school, I was born in Los Angeles in 1991, and I'm a poolee who didn't have the number of my recruiter and whatever else I needed at my fingertips right now to register as "poolee" here. All I have is a quick question and a little venting and I'm on my way. I appreciate any help a ton.

Tennessee Top
02-05-11, 11:28 PM
Profile up or mosey along.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-05-11, 11:54 PM
Closed. The rules are for EVERYONE venting, whining, or not. No profile, even some basic info, no answers.

I WANT INFORMATION NOW GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMIIEEEEEEEEEEE CAUSE I RATE IT CAUSE I'M COOL AND YOUR OUTDATED OLD MAN RULES DON'T APPLY TO MEEEEEEEEEEE

Uhhhh....no.

Sigh.

I grow weary.

HOWARDROARK3043
02-05-11, 11:54 PM
go to cvs and buy some tissues and some ice cream and sit on the couch and cry