PDA

View Full Version : Info on Marine Sniper

irpwns
02-03-11, 10:31 PM
If you meet all the qualifications of a Marine scout sniper, can you opt in? Or do you have to just hope you get offered the training?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to start future soldier training soon, but in end result I want to make Marine Sniper.

TheReservist
02-03-11, 10:36 PM
what exactly is future soldier training?

irpwns
02-03-11, 10:40 PM
Training prior to Basic. Recruiter making sure recruits are physically and mentally prepared for basic. (physical training, teaching commands)

But besides that, how would one gain the opportunity to train as a Marine sniper.

Lisa 23
02-03-11, 10:40 PM
You may want to PM one of the mods....jinelson, Sgt Leprechaun, or yellowwing....and ask to have your question moved to the Ask A Marine forum...and try doing a search on the site as this topic has been covered many times before.

Future soldier training.....the Marine Corps trains Marines, not soldiers, and there's nothing basic about being a Marine.

Also...how about filling out your profile.

0351 Corporal
02-03-11, 11:16 PM
Future soldier training.....the Marine Corps trains Marines, not soldiers, and there's nothing basic about being a Marine.

Also...how about filling out your profile.

I was about to go NCO on this kid until SoftballCatch saved his a$$

You say you want to be a Marine, yet you insult us by calling us soldiers! Check yourself and refrain from overdosing on stupid pills.

irpwns
02-03-11, 11:50 PM
First off, I asked a question, refering to Marines, Not Soldiers. I respect all Marines and would someday like to prove myself among the few. Also you don't need to insult me, by giving me attitude. I came to this website for answers on how to become a Marine. I SAID, Future soldier training, not my words...my recruiters words. and 2nd, I never said there was anything basic about being a Marine. I said Basic...As in basic training / bootcamp (you know what I meant)

In no way did I post this topic with any disrespect. If anything I respect Marines more then any other service.

0351 Corporal
02-04-11, 12:35 AM
Listen up kid, you gotta have tough skin to be a Marine, your response clearly tells me you don't have what it takes to be a Marine...yet. Work on not being disrespectful, even if you think someone disrespects you. If you ask us a question you may not like the answer and you are in no way obligated to like what we say, but if you're going to post on this site, you are obligated to obey the site rules. My advice: read the site rules, get the lead out, and put some M.A.N. into your communication. :evilgrin:

Also you don't need to insult me, by giving me attitude.

No crying, please. If you are posting here, you must want to be a Marine. If one of our answers hurts your feelings or you feel we are not treating you nicely, you may want to consider a different career. If you cannot handle things said to you on the Internet, you will not survive in our Corps. Wal-mart is always accepting applications.

Expect respect until you disrespect. Marines follow a tradition of mentorship which is the reason why most of us answer questions here. If we perceive a bad attitude in your correspondence with us, you may become familiar with more of our traditions, hostility and belligerence. Don’t go away mad. Just go away. The site administrators will expedite your departure.

and 2nd, I never said there was anything basic about being a Marine. I said Basic...As in basic training / bootcamp

The correct term you are searching is Recruit Training. :evilgrin:

m14ed
02-04-11, 05:16 AM
Search the forums please , The subject has been covered dozens of times at least.

Another option would be to ask a US MarineCorps Recruiter.

P.S., its hard to be humble when you know you're the best.

devilbones2
02-04-11, 06:15 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70637

irpwns
02-04-11, 01:33 PM
0351 Corporal, I'm obviously not a Marine yet. That is why im seeking information on this website. But honestly, you need to follow your own advice. No need to troll my post if you have nothing important to say. Respect is a two way street. I'm done with you, im not here for an argument.

Softballcatch23, m14ed, and devilbones2, Thank you for your information. It was very helpful, I found the information I was seeking.
And I apologize for this topic, I did not find the sticky post when I did a forum search.

Vandrel
02-04-11, 01:39 PM
what exactly is future soldier training?

Call of Duty Black Ops?

RPSmith
02-04-11, 01:40 PM
The "future soldier" program is run by the Army as a way to prepare for basic training or bct or whatever they're calling it now. So if you're in that program, you're in the wrong branch....

irpwns
02-04-11, 01:40 PM
Sorry about that, I honestly meant Delayed entry program.

AlohaMarine
02-04-11, 01:42 PM
**** you *****. You're trolling OUR entire forum you worthless no body.

What have you done to earn our respect faggot? Not a God damn thing.

Tonight, when I ask the Lord to bless Chesty and all the good Marines out on Planet earth, I will pray you have to watch your entire family burn alive while your legs are being mauled by Bull Dogs.

****ing ***** ass poolees "Future soldier training". I wish some faggot PFC would say that to me.

Know this. I can already tell, you will never be a scout sniper. Ever. Don't even try. Actually, please do try. You won't get through the first week of it, if you even get accepted into a formal school at all.

Don't let that motivate you to "prove me wrong" either. They're letting faggots into my Corps now so you shouldn't feel like you need to prove anything. The standards are lowering, but I know you still won't make it.

irpwns
02-04-11, 01:46 PM
Lmfao

thewookie
02-04-11, 02:04 PM
troll

0351 Corporal
02-04-11, 04:53 PM
0351 Corporal, I'm obviously not a Marine yet. That is why im seeking information on this website. But honestly, you need to follow your own advice. No need to troll my post if you have nothing important to say. Respect is a two way street. I'm done with you, im not here for an argument.

lol, some kids just aren't cut out to be a Marine. If you wanted a nice reply, you should have posted on an Army forum, or in the "Ask A Marine" Section, and not the "Open Squad Bay" section. Do us all a favor and stay the <b>Fu</b><b>ck</b> out of our Corps. The last thing the Corps needs is a Slimy little Punk Ass <b>Bit</b><b>ch</b> like yourself.

usmcmsf
02-04-11, 05:01 PM
Wannabes are so tough over the internet. Back to your Xbox

irpwns
02-04-11, 05:32 PM
Kind of embarrassing that you guys represent the Marine Corps. Don't really matter what any of you say. I'm going to become a Marine, one way or another.

You guys are Marines, quit acting like punk ass *****es that constantly talk **** and have some damn respect for yourselves and the Corps.

Atleast I have an excuse....Not a Marine YET, and have not yet gone to BC