PDA

View Full Version : Warrior song

Taviah
02-03-11, 08:17 PM
This was posted on facebook by the Provo Utah recruiting office SSgts Very motivational song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sam4lq2WHos&feature=player_embedded

Nerd
02-03-11, 09:32 PM
Man that's the best song ever. I heard it off this website like 6 months ago and memorized the words

Buhler
02-03-11, 11:05 PM
That was ****ing sick. I had chills the entire way through lol. That's definitely going on my ipod.

calebh180
02-04-11, 01:58 PM
That is a badass song.. Im gonna work out like crazy to that song today. oorahh!

AlexJH
02-05-11, 10:00 PM
that was the gayest thing I've ever heard, you need some moto? Listen to metallica or something, a bunch of dudes talking with some guitar in the background doesn't sound cool at all.

Nerd
02-05-11, 11:12 PM
AlexJH, did you watch past the first few seconds? Jesus christ, man, it's like a hard rock song.

btw, Metallica sucks

AlexJH
02-05-11, 11:17 PM
no u

Taviah
02-06-11, 12:34 PM
I was playing that song around my brother and he decided to tell me that he hopes I die in Afghanistan before I take lives. That my death would save lives.

calebh180
02-06-11, 12:37 PM
Wow, your brother is a dick

Taviah
02-06-11, 01:02 PM
He is one of those Zeitgist people. Only doesn't much seem like he practices what he preaches.

AlexJH
02-06-11, 04:07 PM
troll him when you get back from boot sayin' **** like "errah, kill babies chesty!"

Well we're on LN so you might be doing that anyways..

Buhler
02-06-11, 07:51 PM
I was playing that song around my brother and he decided to tell me that he hopes I die in Afghanistan before I take lives. That my death would save lives.

I think that from another point of view that could be a compliment.

Maybe he expects you to turn out like rambo and go around owning face with your bare hands?

Nerd
02-07-11, 02:03 PM
Tell him you hope he gets hit by a car. Because it would be funny. So that you can have some intertainment before you go to bootcamp. No, wait. An 18-wheeler. I'm lucky enough to have my whole family support me, but if they ever said anything like that to me, I'd be done with them. They wouldn't be family anymore.

fu**in' tree huggers

calebh180
02-07-11, 09:23 PM
God this song is BADASS, AlexJH obviously didnt listen to the words

AlexJH
02-08-11, 05:16 PM
lulz, what did it say "kill bodies rah slay babies for 'merikuh"

It was pretty gay, if you like this song you need to speak with your recruiter and let him know you can't ship until DADT has been repealed.

I hope your DI's hazes the f*ck out of you. Honestly, I hope they do.

kjohnson8824
02-08-11, 06:10 PM
^^^ yeah what he said

calebh180
02-08-11, 07:37 PM
lulz, what did it say "kill bodies rah slay babies for 'merikuh"

It was pretty gay, if you like this song you need to speak with your recruiter and let him know you can't ship until DADT has been repealed.

I hope your DI's hazes the f*ck out of you. Honestly, I hope they do.
I hope I see you one day cuz ill kick your ass

Nerd
02-08-11, 09:23 PM

I agree. That song is motivating as ****.

AlexJH is the one with the quote about Marines in his signature. I'd expect him to be a little bit more motarded than this.

I've also seen the way he goes around talking smack on this forum. Like to LanguageLover23. he's sexist and rude, and now he's call both of us gay.

Ignore that prick

calebh180
02-08-11, 10:11 PM
I agree. That song is motivating as ****.

AlexJH is the one with the quote about Marines in his signature. I'd expect him to be a little bit more motarded than this.

I've also seen the way he goes around talking smack on this forum. Like to LanguageLover23. he's sexist and rude, and now he's call both of us gay.

Ignore that prick
Yea he seems like an internet tough guy, if you dont like the song then move on and quit talkin ****

AlexJH
02-08-11, 10:34 PM
lol I was being nice to the her, I just filled her in on what to expect, she's the one deciding to enlist into the Marine Corps, better to go in knowing the odds are stacked against you than not at all.

and deal with it fags, don't be defending the gays, shaffer will ban you. In fact I think I hear dem black choppas right now.

Ya'll need to unf*ck ya selves you hear?

calebh180
02-08-11, 10:41 PM
Ok? your a dumbass, you dont even know me so how the hell am I gay? Your the one who needs to be banned

AlexJH
02-08-11, 10:54 PM
u mad bro?

calebh180
02-08-11, 11:01 PM
You dont have anything else to say? Thats because you dont know me. You need to train you tiny brain to think about **** before you post it. Your just making yourself look dumber and dumber everytime you post something

kjohnson8824
02-08-11, 11:29 PM

You need to get some thick skin, your signing up for the Marines, not the girl scouts.

AlexJH
02-08-11, 11:51 PM
Boom roasted

Nerd
02-09-11, 12:27 PM
Boom roasted

Not quite. He's not complaining, he's doing the exact same thing as you. I have thick skin, but I'm not *****ing about it, I'm telling you to **** off right back

AlexJH
02-09-11, 07:39 PM
Implying I care

Nerd
02-09-11, 08:04 PM
Dude, your lack of comraderie and fellowship towards other poolees is pretty disgusting. I'm friendly to every Poolee, male or female, regardless of MOS, regardless of age, or race. You are a bothersome, sexist, and nagging fool who doesn't seem to have much esprite de corps.

Go join the Army where you belong. It's not surprising and shocking when a soldier hates anther soldier

AlexJH
02-09-11, 09:39 PM
Dude, your lack of comraderie and fellowship towards other poolees is pretty disgusting. I'm friendly to every Poolee, male or female, regardless of MOS, regardless of age, or race. You are a bothersome, sexist, and nagging fool who doesn't seem to have much esprite de corps.

Go join the Army where you belong. It's not surprising and shocking when a soldier hates anther soldier

Most poolees in my RS are chill and not motards, I'm not a sexist because I understand the reality of life for WM's, or that I'm against them being allowed in combat MOS'.

If you honestly believe that all Marines are pals just because they're Marines you are in for a rough enlistment. I dunno about you but I've heard Marines in my own RS say they would ruin their career's to punch out XO's. Just sayin' broski.