<br />
<br />
<br />
February 01, 2011 <br />
<br />
Jacksonville Daily News

devildog442
02-02-11, 11:05 AM
I support my leaders in everything they do, and will follow any order given by any officer. But when you break rules, and laws I can't even begin to express the stress you cause on other Marines. I may be a Lance Corporal, but I plan on being an officer one day. This is not what officer, nor any Marine does for any reason.

Chad Leddy
02-02-11, 02:33 PM
I can't believe this guys career is going to get screwed up all because of $65. Who ratted him out? Bravo Foxtrot Alert!

devilbones2
02-02-11, 02:57 PM
Maybe it was something like he forgot them under a coat in the cart and when he left the store the alarms went off. I cant imagine a Colonel stealing something at all.

TheReservist
02-02-11, 03:53 PM
Please, he was a colonel. He had probably given an uncountable amount of safety briefs and njp's for his Marines doing the same thing. At his position he more than knows better.

but, printer cartridges are extremely overpriced

Borden Chantry
02-02-11, 04:24 PM
Corps Values...the religion we live by...guess he hasn't been practicing them too much. But I sure bet he would be the same one who would crush your balls if you did that crap!

micarr57
02-02-11, 06:32 PM
i give him the benefit of doubt see if he just screwed up and forgot to put it on the checkout counter ...if he was trying to steal it they should treat him just like everyone else
sad deal if he stole it 65 dollars ain't much
and printer cartridges are overpriced

Supersquishy
02-02-11, 06:43 PM
something doesnt add up, why risk that career for printer ink, especially if you could go to the refill station at officemax for way cheaper if he needed to save money. Ohh and gas treatment for 2 bucks, come on! There has got to be more to the story. Ohh and arent the printer cardriges locked up where you have to ask the clek to get it for you, like I stated in my last post?

1stRad2671
02-02-11, 07:08 PM
Bunch of Murtha's here.

He hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Borden Chantry
02-09-11, 08:36 AM
This Colonel is a loser....guarantee that if you sniff down his backtrail...you will find some dirt...

Marine1011
02-09-11, 08:44 AM
There's a nother thread going on this in Open Squad for those of you hotshots who seem to know a lot about it, as if you was in teh store at the time

devildog442
02-09-11, 11:50 AM
Just cause he's an office does not mean he wouldn't steal anything. Some people devolop comlex's where they think nothing can touch them.

Marine1011
02-09-11, 11:55 AM
he's not an office, he's an officer, and how would you or anyone else know wht he did in the first place, less you got a report from the police dept

USNAviator
02-09-11, 01:28 PM
Hey Jim,

Good to see you posting again. Been awhile hasn't it? How's that son of yours doing, he must be up for O-5 pretty soon.

Yes gentleman Ol' Jim is correct. There is another thread on this subject. Saw a lot of action the last few days

Jim, once again good to see you. Give my best to Vivian and your family

Fair winds

Marine1011
02-09-11, 01:30 PM
sure thing, Commander. I don't get around much on the internet, but sometimes I do, especially on certain kinds of subjects and all. take care