PDA

View Full Version : I want one of These !!!

Marine1955
01-28-11, 02:25 PM
<EMBED height=505 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/eAIexlT-gkY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Man I got to get one...
</EMBED></OBJECT>

Rocky C
01-28-11, 04:04 PM
nice !!!

Komenko
01-28-11, 07:41 PM
that is so cool.

montana
01-28-11, 07:51 PM
and ya know it had ta be chevy...

micarr57
01-28-11, 08:24 PM
me too

radio relay
01-29-11, 07:47 AM
Cool car! Concept cars always are. Like most of the "green" cars, it would be great in summer, but probably not so much in winter snow.

When I worked for UCLA back in the seventies, they had a project that they were doing in cooperation with the Postal Service developing hydrogen powered mail cars. They had several that were in daily use by the Los Angeles post office.

It sounds cool having a car that exhausts steam (water) when maybe one or two are on the road, but if you have a few million cars in a city like LA exhausting steam into the local air nonstop, it would make for a big jump in local humidity. Who knows what the consequences of that would be, vis-a-vis health and weather. Can't have a bunch of cars driving around dribbling millions of gallons of water on the roads either. And carrying a tank of condensed exhaust water around adds weight to the vehicle and reduces performance.

The whole "what do we do with all that exhausted water?" is the primary reason why we have yet to see hydrogen powered cars. I guess they figure it will take them another twenty years to figure it out. Funny, they've been trying to solve it for at least thirty years, and still have not.

There are a lot of reasons why gasoline burning internal combustion engines are still king!

advanced
01-29-11, 08:22 AM
I wrote them awhile back and suggested that they put a flower box in the rear of the vehicle. It solves the water problem and it helps to make everywhere you go even more green.

For instance, wouldn't it be great to see all the beautiful flowers in the lower income areas or the projects. We could even plant tomatoes or broccoli go to along with Michele O's making everyone more healthy.

They haven't gotten back with me yet, but I'm going to be rich. I'd like to say you have to think outside the box, but my idea is a box.

I wrote Ford also.

radio relay
01-29-11, 08:52 AM
I wrote them awhile back and suggested that they put a flower box in the rear of the vehicle. It solves the water problem and it helps to make everywhere you go even more green.

For instance, wouldn't it be great to see all the beautiful flowers in the lower income areas or the projects. We could even plant tomatoes or broccoli go to along with Michele O's making everyone more healthy.

They haven't gotten back with me yet, but I'm going to be rich. I'd like to say you have to think outside the box, but my idea is a box.

I wrote Ford also.Wow, a garden and flowers right there in the car ... You will be another Bill Gates ... Will you loan me a few bucks for beer?

advanced
01-29-11, 09:19 AM
Wow, a garden and flowers right there in the car ... You will be another Bill Gates ... Will you loan me a few bucks for beer?

I sure will, and thanks because you just gave me another idea! Beer is made with water - right. Well, we could put a key on the back, pump the water in as we drive, and when the key is full - Keg Party Time. When I make it Relay you'll be my partner on this one.

radio relay
01-29-11, 09:40 AM
I sure will, and thanks because you just gave me another idea! Beer is made with water - right. Well, we could put a key on the back, pump the water in as we drive, and when the key is full - Keg Party Time. When I make it Relay you'll be my partner on this one.
Sweet ... I'll bring the brats, and chicks :banana:

montana
01-29-11, 09:53 AM
i still think melting beer cans heal the o zone...if i could only get a $20,000,000 grant to prove it....would have to hire all of you to help empty the beer cans ....hire a bunch of non drinkers to keep the party fire going and keep a good wood suppy....then theres the beer trucks siting there keeping the beer cold so emptying them wouldnt be un plesent...may even have to hire some good lookin ladys to open the beer cans for you so your fingers dont get sore???? it may take more then a $20,000,000 grant...i beter re calculate

advanced
01-29-11, 09:57 AM
i still think melting beer cans heal the o zone...if i could only get a $20,000,000 grant to prove it....would have to hire all of you to help empty the beer cans ....hire a bunch of non drinkers to keep the party fire going and keep a good wood suppy....then theres the beer trucks siting there keeping the beer cold so emptying them wouldnt be un plesent...may even have to hire some good lookin ladys to open the beer cans for you so your fingers dont get sore???? it may take more then a $20,000,000 grant...i beter re calculate

Yeath montana, I don't want to get used to hot beer again.

rufus1
01-29-11, 03:57 PM
WATER no problem, Just make bathrooms so that when you take a leak you just take your car in the bathroom with you and let it take a leak!!!!!!!!!! In cold weather you can put the truck body on with the monster tires. Be great for vets who have lost their legs!!!!!!!!