PDA

View Full Version : Marine's Lawsuit has Chase Bank refunding 2M...keep it up!

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-11, 08:39 PM
Widest possible dissemination on this one folks.... <br />
<br />
It's about TIME these predatory morlocks got what is coming to them. I wasn't for a bailout, (no matter who was pushing it, R or D)and quite...

Integrity57
01-22-11, 10:07 PM
Makes me wonder how many civilians they've also done this too.

Komenko
01-22-11, 10:12 PM
Makes me wonder how many civilians they've also done this too.

more than what we may think concidering that they are not protected like sirvice members are. I also bet that Chase isn't the only bank doing this! Didn't BofA have a settlement recently?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-11, 10:53 PM
Probably. Worst thing 'we' ever did was to use taxpayer money to bail them out.

Rocky C
01-23-11, 12:22 PM
Agree !!!

FoxtrotOscar
01-23-11, 12:47 PM
When our GOVERNMENT gets involved in anything.. it goes wrong..

BIG GOVERNMENT is not the answer...

They ARE the PROBLEM....

:mad:

micarr57
01-24-11, 07:04 PM
Probably. Worst thing 'we' ever did was to use taxpayer money to bail them out.
couldn't agree with you more
be nice to see some of the financial type people in the un line
:thumbup:

PNW
01-24-11, 10:03 PM
Hand out some jail time, that will make the Chase executives pay closer attention

awbrown1462
01-25-11, 06:54 AM
now a days if you steel someones money and get found out it was a mistake if you lie and get found out you misspoke whats next?

indygti
01-25-11, 07:18 AM
I'm glad I switched from Chase to Hickam Federal years ago in Hawaii. Money is the devil I swear.

Lisa 23
01-29-11, 10:09 AM
&lt;CITE&gt;A Reservist in a New War, Against Foreclosure <br />
<br />
&lt;/CITE&gt;&lt;CITE&gt;by Diana B. Henriques <br />
Thursday, January 27, 2011&lt;/CITE&gt; <br />
<br />
provided by <br />
<br />
<br />
&lt;TABLE style=&quot;MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px&quot;&gt;&lt;TBODY&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD...

Sgt Leprechaun
02-01-11, 06:51 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again....these fuvks should be shut DOWN forever, and the people working for them tossed into the street and on the breadlines.

Quite frankly, if I were THIS guy...I'd be leaning toward some 'direct action' and to hell with jail.

These people are scumbags. And the guy who bought the house? He wouldn't be able to enjoy it if it were me. He's just as much of a scumbag so to hell with him too.

The solution for the rest of us? PAY OFF YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND NEVER, EVER, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE, GET ANOTHER ONE. Let them starve on the vine.

USNAviator
02-01-11, 07:02 PM
The solution for the rest of us? PAY OFF YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND NEVER, EVER, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE, GET ANOTHER ONE. Let them starve on the vine.

That's great advice. I don't know how many times I saw young enlisted get sucked into the vacuum of easy credit. And it wasn't only the enlisted, we had a Lt Cmdr in our squadron, a man of age and experience who lost a command post because he couldn't keep his card in his wallet

Sgt Leprechaun
02-01-11, 07:06 PM
Yup. I'm working mine down now. My tax refund for the last several years has gone to pay them off. I'm not done yet but getting there. Hope to have them ALL gone by the end of this year. Does it show that I detest credit card companies? LOL

USNAviator
02-01-11, 07:14 PM
Yup. I'm working mine down now. My tax refund for the last several years has gone to pay them off. I'm not done yet but getting there. Hope to have them ALL gone by the end of this year. Does it show that I detest credit card companies? LOL

That's the only way to go Jason. I remember that credit wasn't so easy to get. Usually you started off with a Sears card or a gas station card (do they still have those) slowly working your way up to the big time. IMO, if you must have a credit card, have one that forces you to pay the ballance off each month like an AMEX

Sgt Leprechaun
02-01-11, 07:55 PM
Amen sir.