PDA

View Full Version : News you won't read

figbey
01-22-11, 10:08 AM
Lindsay Lohan, 24, and Paris Hilton got their names and faces all over the news because they went to jail for a few short weeks or days for acting out, negative behavior, resisting arrest, cocaine possession, being drunk and disorderly, not to mention their insolent attitude.

What do you know about these men?

Justin Allen, 23

Brett Linley, 29

Matthew Weikert, 29

Justus Bartett, 27

Dave Santos , 21

Chase Stanley, 21

Jesse Reed, 26

Matthew Johnson, 21

Zachary Fisher, 24

Brandon King, 23

Christopher Goeke, 23

Sheldon Tate, 27

Do you recognize any of their names? No? None of them starred in a movie or made a record album, hit a homerun or scored a 3 point conversion or did a celebration in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. None of them brags about "showcasing their talents for their fans" while being paid millions and millions of dollars.

Did that help? No? Well then I should tell you that they are all Marines who gave their lives for YOU this week. They died for honor and country. They are all heroes of the highest magnitude. How much did you read about them ?

SGT7477
01-23-11, 08:41 AM
They are the true heros, RIP Marines, Semper Fidelis.

Mongoose
01-23-11, 10:17 AM
Its a total break down of morals. To put the antics of two absolute loonies, in the limelight. All the while Marines are dying to protect the rights of those who could care less. And let us older Marines not forget our own celebrity. Jane Fonda. Who not only disrespected our dead. But dubbed us as spaced out, cold blooded killers, while visiting our neighbors in Hanoi.

hbharrison
01-23-11, 03:19 PM
This old Marine does not have much to say other than I salute them all for they gave all. For they are with God and know peace, as for those like LL, PH and less not forget JF who I remember very well may God also bless them on the day of judgement when it comes and it will.
Figbey, Thankyou for the post, God Bless !!
Butch

rufus1
01-23-11, 05:45 PM
It would be some trouble but it would be good to have a space at the top of the page that would display these Marines that have given their ALL each week. We could gaze upon the names and thank the GOOD LORD that they are such men still left in AMERICA and say a silent prayer for them and their families!!!!!!

hbharrison
01-23-11, 05:59 PM
A place to remember all who gave all.

rufus1
01-23-11, 06:03 PM
Maybe just set aside a page we can go to to visit and see them!!!!!!

rufus1
01-23-11, 06:04 PM
United States Marine Corps Hero"s Of The Weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongoose
01-23-11, 06:28 PM
I think thats a great idea.