PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of

sscjoe
01-20-11, 06:20 PM
In memory of Lakewood Police Officer Christopher Matlosz, killed in the line of Duty. Shot by a Bloods gang member on a routine traffic stop.

sscjoe
01-21-11, 06:56 PM
Dave, I am excercising extreme restraint. Chris was a fellow Officer of a friend that I worked with. I posted this PC post on my Facebook page, Just my opinion, in light of the death of a Lakewood N.J. Police Officer by a member of a known street gang, I think Congress should make it legal for any law abiding American citizen to eliminate any individual that knowingly participates in any type of gang activity.

What I wanted to say was if they are wearing colors then a legal kill.

USNAviator
01-21-11, 07:03 PM
Dave, I am excercising extreme restraint. Chris was a fellow Officer of a friend that I worked with. I posted this PC post on my Facebook page, Just my opinion, in light of the death of a Lakewood N.J. Police Officer by a member of a known street gang, I think Congress should make it legal for any law abiding American citizen to eliminate any individual that knowingly participates in any type of gang activity.

What I wanted to say was if they are wearing colors then a legal kill.

Sorry for the delay Joe, just caught this. I want to extend my thoughts and prayers to your friend Chris's family.

Mistybluelady
01-21-11, 09:27 PM
That was a great tragedy, a friend of mine Ray is on the Newark force... he has posted some of the story on my fb.... such a sad ending to a young life. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-21-11, 11:11 PM
They have been waging war on the American people for a long, long time. One of these days, the people will fight back, and take back their communities. I'd like to see them 'rehabbed' by elimination. I realize it's extreme but there is, for the most part, no salvaging or fixing these scum. Other than warehousing them to make them 'better criminals'.

sdk87to91
01-24-11, 01:40 PM
Couldn't the gangs be classified as terrorists, so the military could come in and clean them up.

hbharrison
01-24-11, 03:06 PM
Joe, read this and got my retirment badge out and placed the band on it. Prayers out to his family.

God Bless