PDA

View Full Version : Quick question before shipping....

SINIKAL
01-17-11, 08:31 PM
I know that you're required to shave daily while at RT, but does it matter if it's in the morning or at night during square away time?

I ask because I'd prefer nighttime over mornings, more or less because the time crunch to get it done in the morning will result in a bloodbath (I have ridiculously sensitive skin on my neck and it won't end pretty if I'm rushed).

If I have to suck it up and do it in the morning, so be it. I'm not afraid to....as stated before, it's a matter of preference.

Hummel
01-17-11, 09:26 PM
From what I understand you will all shave in the morning. And you have 5 minutes to get shaved, brush your teeth, and get squared away. Just practice in the mornings so when you get there it won't be a trouble for you.

lake9
01-17-11, 10:54 PM
From what I understand you will all shave in the morning. And you have 5 minutes to get shaved, brush your teeth, and get squared away. Just practice in the mornings so when you get there it won't be a trouble for you.

pretty he leaves today or something lol

wilsontc11
01-18-11, 12:39 AM
It didn't matter for us, its better to shave in the morning though. you'll get more time because you dont have to worry about switching over to get into the rain room, though I found I had to take a **** every morning lol, and if you do that good luck getting a sink

and honestly, you can get away with shaving once every other day, unless you're big foot and grow hair like crazy. shaving will be the least of your worries, and if you're worried about being rushed, just do it on free time (Except for the first week, you dont get free time until you actually start training)