PDA

View Full Version : "I hate the USMC" site found

iitsme
01-14-11, 10:25 AM
There are a few sites that must somehow be illigal and it must be taken down!
google "i hate the usmc" should be on the top

Troutzilla
01-14-11, 10:30 AM
...square away that profile!!

DanM
01-14-11, 11:03 AM
Maybe the site was put online by the blind recruit who was promised his eyes would be fixed by the Marine Corps.

iitsme
01-14-11, 11:17 AM
Maybe the site was put online by the blind recruit who was promised his eyes would be fixed by the Marine Corps.
lol so true

The DUKE
01-14-11, 04:05 PM
A piece of wisdom I remember from my SDI from the island,
he used to sit us down and have a man to man once in a while,
someone once asked him if he ever encountered any hatred for the corp in his life,
he looked at all of us one at a time,
I think he was actually looking into our heads to see whether or not we were what he used to call "worthy" of his beloved corp,
then he said the following,
Ive lived by it for the better days of my life,
with confidence and determination he instilled in me from that experience,
he said and I quote

"Remember this, once you graduate your part of an elite brotherhood ,
those of whom not all can achieve,
the bottom line is this,

"THOSE WHO CAN DO,
THOSE WHO CANT TEACH,
THOSE WHO CAN DO BOTH,
ARE U.S.MARINES!"

recon532002
01-14-11, 04:08 PM
Just toured there silly Site How come there are only 57 Members. Some hot site Steaming like a bunch of turds

iitsme
01-14-11, 05:15 PM
the member count is not what bugs me, its the main page blog and what he talks about that bugs me. There is not much to do as a member anyways except join. what is the purpose of that!?

garryh123
01-14-11, 07:01 PM
Aren't you the same troll that posted this on M i l i tary . com ?

rktect3j
01-14-11, 09:34 PM
Scott's/iitsme is a tard.

elliscraig12
01-14-11, 11:42 PM
I Hate Him!:evilgrin:

Ana Ortiz
01-15-11, 11:49 AM
Those who hate have no right to their freedom. Given by all the blood shed of the forgotten few by these ungreatful sobs. I've been out for 10 years and I still honor the Corps. I give thanks 2 serving and pray for the active Marines. And if they die I know God has a mission for them. Thats t/only reason he has called them.:flag:

dhuntington
01-15-11, 01:02 PM
I just went to the site. One of the first videos is of Marines doing police call. This is their idea of what makes the Corps suck. I read the quote that he wanted to, "kick doors down." The views of the truly immature! I'm sure he watches Cops on TV and thinks that police officers never do paperwork. He sees firemen and doesn't think they ever wash the trucks or clean their gear. He never knew he'd ever have to do any of the things that we grown-ups know must be done.
That said, we fought so douchebags could have the freedom to spout inane, immature drivel to their weak, whiney, little heart's content. We don't need to make the site illegal anyway. He's doing a great job of making certain that everybody with enough brain cells to form an opinion is well aware of his stupidity and immaturity.:flag:

m14ed
01-15-11, 01:14 PM
Aren't you the same troll that posted this on M i l i tary . com ?

I agree gary, well said.

They don't realize this is another troll.

He tossed the bait, and you're going after it like hungry fish.

IF you were old enough , i'd tell you its a "TarBaby"

iitsme
01-17-11, 09:54 AM
well said, anyone else have thoughts on this?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-18-11, 01:58 AM
Yeah. Done. Deleted as well as this really serves no useful purpose here.