PDA

View Full Version : Another Question.....

Phantom Blooper
01-10-11, 06:25 AM
Went to Wal-Mart last night to pick up a few items.....

There were people in there men and women with pajama/lounge bottom pants on doing shopping.

I have also been to grocery stores....post office....etc.....when people were wearing this attire.

When did it become fashionable to go out in town to run errands...even quick errands in your pajamas?

I was hoping to see negligees....since that could be construed as sleeping attire.....but thank goodness I didn't because some of the Wal Martians I saw were very hard on the eyes.

USNAviator
01-10-11, 07:17 AM
Wal Martians

Just a thought Chuck but perhaps they were aliens??? :D

SGT7477
01-10-11, 07:50 AM
Sounds like they were too lazy to dress proper,lol, Semper Fidelis.

DrZ
01-10-11, 07:58 AM
That sounds reasonable too-------what happens when I hit a thousand posts in a few minutes? Any ceremony or award etc?????? Or do I just pop open a beer by myself tonight?

After 1K posts.... the management starts charging at 10 cents a letter for all future posts. That way they can start to make money off you! lol.

1K.... not bad!

At the rate I am going.... that will take me another couple of years!

USNAviator
01-10-11, 08:02 AM
That sounds reasonable too-------what happens when I hit a thousand posts in a few minutes? Any ceremony or award etc?????? Or do I just pop open a beer by myself tonight?

Well if you like Dave, I can get out my old bridge coat and sword and knight you as a member of the thousand posts society. But be advised, the secret handshake is a bit awkward ;)

DrZ
01-10-11, 08:02 AM
Not sure what Dan would say to that but it is my personal opinion you have already popped open the beer in an early celebration!

DrZ
01-10-11, 08:04 AM
Congrats Dave. You have now officially worn off 1mm of flesh off the tips of your fingers lol!

USNAviator
01-10-11, 08:07 AM
No, let's skip the celebration.....it is way too early for a beer right now, especially when the temp is in the teens or low 20s....but there's always tonight......but this is officially the one thousandth post.......

Congrats Dave!!!!

DrZ
01-10-11, 08:11 AM
Some people have one hell of a lot more time on their hands than I do. Sadly I still have to work for a living.

TJR1070
01-10-11, 08:28 AM
If you want more viewing pleasure of peolple that frequent Wal-Mart check out this site, hilarious.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798