PDA

View Full Version : Shipping out in just over a week. Anyone else?

Andrew09
01-08-11, 06:36 PM
Shipping on the 18th for ‎3rd Battalion Mike Company @ MCRDPI. Just over a week away. Anyone else shipping to PI then?

wilsontc11
01-08-11, 09:32 PM
good luck, I just got back, and I heard 3rd battalion is the hardest. (I was in 2nd BN). Hope you do well in the scuzz brush 500 lol!

Andrew09
01-09-11, 08:42 AM
Yeah I heard the same thing.. I was reading the history/slogan and stuff for them on Paris Island's website and 3rd bat looks legit. I was told by several guys that just got back that mike has a good reputation too. It's intimidating, not gonna lie. I was ALSO told by several of those same guys that from now on they can't make you scuzz on PI because some kid injured himself or something doing it.

lake9
01-09-11, 03:40 PM
how do you find out what Battalion and Company you are in before you ship down there?

Andrew09
01-09-11, 03:45 PM
Count 13 Friday's from your ship date, then match that date with the graduating battalion and company here: http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/graduation/grad_dates.asp

lake9
01-09-11, 04:04 PM
good ****.
i got 2nd Bn Echo Co.

wilsontc11
01-09-11, 04:11 PM
good ****.
i got 2nd Bn Echo Co.Haha man. I just got graduated from 2nd RTBN E Co. You're going to PI right?

If you get DI (I think he is going to be a SDI this cycle) SSgt. Celestine, DI SSgt. Suarez, or DI Sgt. Gonzalez, get ready. They're the coolest DIs on the island, but if you **** them off you're done

Yeah I heard the same thing.. I was reading the history/slogan and stuff for them on Paris Island's website and 3rd bat looks legit. I was told by several guys that just got back that mike has a good reputation too. It's intimidating, not gonna lie. I was ALSO told by several of those same guys that from now on they can't make you scuzz on PI because some kid injured himself or something doing it.

Yeah, I just graduated from 2nd BN E co, and we didn't even touch our scuzz brushes until 3rd phase. I thought it was just a 2nd BN thing? guess not lol

lake9
01-09-11, 04:17 PM
Haha man. I just got graduated from 2nd RTBN E Co. You're going to PI right?

If you get DI (I think he is going to be a SDI this cycle) SSgt. Celestine, DI SSgt. Suarez, or DI Sgt. Gonzalez, get ready. They're the coolest DIs on the island, but if you **** them off you're done

Yeah, I just graduated from 2nd BN E co, and we didn't even touch our scuzz brushes until 3rd phase. I thought it was just a 2nd BN thing? guess not lol

yeah PI, good stuff man thanks for the info, Congratulation on earning the title Marine:thumbup:

USMC Infantry
01-12-11, 01:30 PM
Im going to be in 1st battallion delta company.. does this mean im screwed?

PIMarine2b
01-12-11, 01:39 PM
Leaving on the 24th looks like 1st Bn Alpha Co.!!

SINIKAL
01-12-11, 02:39 PM
Is most everyone who has posted in here going to PI?

I'm headed to SD on the 18th, looks like I'm going to be 2nd Bn Golf Co. Anyone else?

lake9
01-12-11, 02:58 PM
two of my friends are going to be in 1st Bn Alpha Co at PI. sucks i ship out feb 7th. 2nd bt echo co. woohoo!

BurkeWorld
01-12-11, 05:19 PM
1st BT, Charlie Company it seems for me.

Awesome stuff.

~Burke

Jwjchsr
01-12-11, 05:22 PM

I'm headed to SD on the 18th, looks like I'm going to be 2nd Bn Golf Co. Anyone else?

I am going to SD, see you there bro, only 6 more days!

RogueSteel
01-14-11, 07:56 AM

2nd Bn Colf Co. here as well, see you Tuesday!