View Full Version : Help

01-07-11, 11:29 PM
First of all I would like to say Thank You to all you guys!!!!! Here is my problem. The IFF ident patches you wear on your body armor,where can I get a replacement for a reserve Marine? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I spilled stuff all over my lil brothers who just got out and I need to replace it before he gets back next month from AZ.

01-07-11, 11:39 PM
the one im talking about has the EGA on it and info.

01-08-11, 01:59 AM
If it is so important ma'am why was it in the position to get messed up?

01-08-11, 02:53 AM
Protector, how about filling out your profile?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-08-11, 11:44 PM
Also, those are restricted. Thus, the Marine should be getting them for him/her self. Not trying to be rude, please understand, but these could be used by some knucklehead and you could be anyone. Please don't take offense.

01-09-11, 12:25 AM
What I think he's talking about is the flight suit patches which have, the stuff like name, rank, unit ID, and zap code.

Alot of Marines had them in the past few years cause you could put one on your MTV or frog suit.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-09-11, 12:27 AM
I know what those are, but what was specifically mentioned are 'IFF Ident'.

01-09-11, 12:30 AM
yeah, it sounds just like a flight suit patch. My unit got 2 of them for us before we deployed. When we were deployed, you could get them made at one of the hadji shops in the bigger fobs.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-09-11, 12:35 AM
I had another military collector get me one made for the USMCHC that I wear as well.