PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Marine youtube

johnpsmith84
12-29-10, 05:48 PM
Hello everyone, I just thought I would share another useful source on asking a Marine a question. This source comes from youtube where you can ask a Marine a question and he'll will attempt to answer it to the best of his ability. His name is Josh and I am in no way trying to promote his channel. He answered a question for me about enlisting vs officer routes, and he was able to answer it in the same day i asked it, im not saying he will answer it in the time frame he did for me, but you get the idea. He knows what he is talking about (considering he is a Marine) His channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Jo0oshhhh

Hope this helps out some people like it did for me!:beer:

johnpsmith84
12-31-10, 04:37 PM
Nothing wrong with hearing what others have to say. And just because a person is a Marine, this does not mean he or she knows what they are talking about, so watch who you listen to.

That is why I put "will attempt to answer it to the best of his ability".

New York
01-05-11, 04:42 PM
He knows what every Marine should know, the general information about the Corps/their MOS. Lava Dog is pointing out the fact that every Marine's enlistment is a different experience.

So his ability to answer these questions come from his POV of the Marine Corps, not a fair shot or insight.

My experience will different from that of another, but we all share the same general information.

Like having duty on the weekends or Firewatch in the field, police call parties after the ball. Fun times lol...

All he's doing is giving you the general info. I think members here get a better shot at the "best of their ability" claim.