PDA

View Full Version : Canadian wanting to attend OCS

GageReid14
12-24-10, 03:36 PM
Hello, my name is Gage Reid. I'm a 15 year old Canadian Citizen in need of some questions to be answered.
1. If you obtain a dagree at a Canadian university, are you still able to apply for Officer Candidate School? (right after the completion of university)
2. I'd like to know if a Canadian Citizen is allowed to serve in the Corps (I'm aware of my fellow countrymen whom have traveled south to serve in many branches of the US Military - especially during the Viet Nam conflict).

I want to be a Marine Officer very bad. I believe I have what it takes to lead. I know you may here it a lot on this forum, but I believe I'd be a fine officer. I'm VERY physically, highly intelligence (I have a 98.0% average) and I have a very high sense of discipline, respect and I believe in leading by example.

Thank you,
Gage

gkmoz
12-24-10, 03:46 PM
Don't know positively, but I would guess being an American citizen would be a requirement.

USNAviator
12-24-10, 03:46 PM
Hello, my name is Gage Reid. I'm a 15 year old Canadian Citizen in need of some questions to be answered.
1. If you obtain a dagree at a Canadian university, are you still able to apply for Officer Candidate School? (right after the completion of university)
2. I'd like to know if a Canadian Citizen is allowed to serve in the Corps (I'm aware of my fellow countrymen whom have traveled south to serve in many branches of the US Military - especially during the Viet Nam conflict).

I want to be a Marine Officer very bad. I believe I have what it takes to lead. I know you may here it a lot on this forum, but I believe I'd be a fine officer. I'm VERY physically, highly intelligence (I have a 98.0% average) and I have a very high sense of discipline, respect and I believe in leading by example.

Thank you,
Gage

Gage

This site will give you most of the answers to your questions

http://www.marineocs.com/portal/index.php

Good luck to you