PDA

View Full Version : MOL, education, and composite score

josephd
12-23-10, 06:22 PM
Was just on MOL today checking my composite score, seemed to be a bit low. Went to the calculator tool and realized all my education points (college, MCI's, and MarineNet courses) are not being factored into my score. They all show up under the education page where it shows what has been completed but not on my score?

Any of you Marines know why this is?

BGW
12-23-10, 10:36 PM
One thing I could think of is when you entered your 7 MCI's and college classes, maybe they were put in to late to be calculated for the new quarter. If however you had them all done and put in way before November then I guess you should talk to S-1 or maybe s-3

josephd
12-23-10, 11:47 PM
One thing I could think of is when you entered your 7 MCI's and college classes, maybe they were put in to late to be calculated for the new quarter. If however you had them all done and put in way before November then I guess you should talk to S-1 or maybe s-3

they were in well before my score was calculated for this quarter, they should have been in before last quarters score actually to but I never actually bothered to look at my score last quarter.

What I really don't understand is why everything shows up on my "Education" page but its not being calculated into my score. If it's entered in the calculation should be automatically done by MOL right? or MCTIFS(whatever its called)??

Its not a huge concern but I will check talk with my training staff and see whats up