PDA

View Full Version : prayer request from B Clair FitzGerald, Chaplain, Dept. of Washington

raerae
12-18-10, 07:32 PM
:usmc:'We are asking everyone to say a prayer for the 3rd Battalion 5th Marines (Darkhorse) and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan and have lost 9 marines in 4 days. It would be nice to see this message spread if more could pass it on. Semper Fi, God Bless America, and God Bless the United States Marine Corps...Often tested, Always faithful, Brothers forever. Claire FityzGerald, Chaplain, MCL, Department of Washington"

kfisbusy
12-18-10, 08:02 PM
:evilgrin:My prays go out to all the Marines & Their Framilies. May The Good Lord be With Each and Everyone of you. You all come home soon as you can . Have a Great Christmas May GOD BLESS YOU ALL. SSGT. Francisco.:flag::iwo:

kfisbusy
12-18-10, 08:04 PM
]:evilgrin:My prays go out to all the Marines & Their Framilies. May The Good Lord be With Each and Everyone of you. You all come home soon as you can . Have a Great Christmas May GOD BLESS YOU ALL. SSGT. Francisco.:flag::iwo:[/quote]

doc h fmf
12-19-10, 10:47 AM
THE BRAVE MEN AND FAMILY MEMBERS ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,MAY GOD RICHLEY BLESS THE BRAVE MARINES AND FAMILY MEMBERS AND MAY HE WATCH EACH AND EVERYONE.
SEMPER FI AND GOD BLESS

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

kaelobo
12-19-10, 12:47 PM
GOD BLESS THEM, and prayers out to the family..........usmc

ggyoung
12-19-10, 02:30 PM
Prayer on the way.

SGT7477
12-19-10, 05:22 PM
Prayers outbound, Semper Fidelis.