PDA

View Full Version : Just or unjust in my cause??

padgett85
12-18-10, 01:51 PM
I am a proud American son that was born November 8, 1985. In the 25 years I have lived I have learned many things. I have learned direction, obedience, consideration, humility confidence and to be...

Lisa 23
12-18-10, 02:22 PM
This is just my opinion, but..........that would be a lot easier to read if it was broken down into paragraphs.

advanced
12-18-10, 02:26 PM
Ant - I don't know how anyone on this board is going to be able to help you. From what you have explained, yes I read it all, what you were involved in occurred when you were a juvenile. It should not effect you, but a MC Recruiter would know better than I.

Three young men in my Parris Island Platoon were there because of alternative sentencing at the time; three years in the Marine Corps or three years in prison. Of course at that time choosing the Marine Corps could have been the death penalty. That was then, this is now.

However it turns out for you I wish you well. It sounds like you have learned some life lessons very few have learned at your young age. If the Marine Corps does not work out for you perhaps another branch of the service will accept you. I know wanting to become a Marine this is not what you want to hear, and it's not easy for me to say being a Marine.

Another alternative is this. When I came home from my war I became a Police Officer. I believe you would still be accepted into the Police Academy since your difficulties were all misdemeanor and you have some college. So, maybe all is not lost. Check into that as well.

God Speed, and what the hell - Semper Fi young man.

P.S. Learn to break up your sentences and paragraphs please, hard to read your writing.